Steps to Join Whats App Group Via Links
One of the easiest methods to join Whats App Group is via the invite group link. Just follow all the steps below to get access to your desired group.
- Scroll down and select the group you want to join.
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to the Group link window.
- Select Whats App from the app list.
- Now simple click Join and you will be easily entered in the Whats App Group.
You can join in any of all these groups are beneficial for all of you. You will also be able to get job vacancy, Interview Notification, Webinar, FDP, Conference, Workshop and related beneficial for Faculty Members in all these groups, So why are you thinking? Join Now!!!
We Don’t create a group with unknown people. Don’t have our number in your contact list?
Add our contact Number 7702672844 into your Contact List first, then Click to Join this forum using the following link:
Thanks for showing interest in joining our Whats App group.
It’s absolutely FREE to join. But there are some rules:
- We do not Share any suspicious Links
- We do not share spam (Irrelevant or unsolicited messages) the group!
- We will not Ask you to share your personal information (like credit card and bank account numbers, birth date, passwords, etc.)
- We will not Ask you to forward the message
Get Faculty Tick Updates on Our Whats App Forum: Join Now!
(Whats App Policy has a limit of 257 members Per group)
If you think it’s a fair set of rules then please click the above link to join the Whats App Group For Free!
We hope you all understand & support our Group.
Please note: We will update the group links whenever they are full (Whats App has a limit of 256 members per group).
If you are unable to join using either of the above links, please contact us and we will add a new link. You may come back and check this post after 24 hours to get a working link.
Get Faculty Tick Updates on your Email : Join Now!
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for the Post of Dean, Director, Registrar and Finance & Account Officer
- Online 25+ Upcoming Faculty Development Programme, Webinar, Conference and Short Term Course
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University invited Applications for the following post of Teaching Faculty Recruitment
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur invites Applications for the following post of Teaching Faculty Recruitment
- Acharya Narendra Dev College invites Applications for the following post of Assistant Professor Recruitment
- Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics Applications are invited for appointment as Office Superintendent, Library Assistant and Civil Engineer