Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITIONS RECRUITMENT 2023 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY TIRUCHIRAPPALLI – NON TEACHING POSITIONS RECRUITMENT 2023
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli (also known as NIT Trichy or NITT), formerly called as Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli, is a public technical and research university near the city of Tiruchirappalli in Tamil Nadu, India. Founded in 1964, it is one of India’s oldest, most selective, and most prestigious technical universities. It is located in a campus of 800 acres . NIT Trichy is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 and is one of the institutions of the National Institutes of Technology (NITs) system. The university focuses exclusively on science, technology, engineering, management, and architecture.
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for the following Positions of Medical Officer/ Deputy Registrar/ Principal SAS Officer/ Assistant Registrar / Assistant Librarian / Technical Assistant / SAS Assistant / Library and Information Assistant/ Superintendent/ Technician/ Senior Technician/ Junior Assistant/ Senior Assistant/ Office Attendant/Lab Attendant/ Registrar/ Superintending Engineer/ Senior Medical Officer/ Deputy Librarian/ Senior Student Activity and Sports Officer Recruitment 2023
Join Our Telegram Channel and Get Free Faculty Tick Update
You can join in any of all these groups are beneficial for all of you. You will also be able to get job vacancy, Interview Notification, Webinar, FDP, Conference, Workshop and related beneficial for Faculty Members in all these groups, So why are you thinking? Join Now!!!
Applications are invited from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic record for the following Temporary position in the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. The initial appointment is for a period of six months subject to extension after every six months based on the appraisal and recommendations by the Committee constituted for the purpose/ Competent Authority
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Medical Officer, Deputy Registrar, Principal SAS Officer, Assistant Registrar (on Lien Vacancy), Assistant Librarian (on Lien Vacancy)
- Technical Assistant / SAS Assistant / Library and Information Assistant
- Technician, Senior Technician
- Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Office Attendant/Lab Attendant
- Registrar, Superintending Engineer, Senior Medical Officer, Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Senior Student Activity and Sports Officer
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Medical Officer PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) with GP of Rs. 5400/-
- Deputy Registrar PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) with GP of Rs. 5400/-
- Principal SAS Officer PB-4 (Rs. 37400-67000) with GP of Rs. 10,000/-
- Assistant Registrar (on Lien Vacancy) PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) with GP of Rs. 5400/-
- Assistant Librarian (on Lien Vacancy) PB-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) with GP of Rs. 5400/-
- Technical Assistant / SAS Assistant / Library and Information Assistant PB-2 [Rs. 9300-34800] with GP of Rs. 4200/-
- Superintendent PB-2 [Rs. 9300- 34800] with GP of Rs. 4200/-
- Technician PB-1[Rs. 5200- 20200] with GP of Rs. 2,000/-
- Senior Technician PB-1[Rs. 5200- 20200] with GP of Rs. 2,400/-
- Junior Assistant PB-1 [Rs.5200- 20200] with GP of Rs.2,000/-
- Senior Assistant PB-1 [Rs.5200- 20200] with GP of Rs.2,400/-
- Office Attendant/Lab Attendant PB-1 [Rs.5200- 20200] with GP of Rs.1,800/-
- Registrar PB-4 (Rs. 37,400-67,100) with GP of Rs. 10,000/-
- Superintending Engineer PB-4 (Rs. 37,400-67,100) with GP of Rs.8700/-
- Senior Medical Officer PB-3 (Rs. 15,600 -39,100) with GP of Rs. 7600/- + NPA as per Government Instructions
- Deputy Librarian PB-3 (Rs. 15,600-39,100 ) with GP of Rs. 7600/-
- Assistant Librarian PB-3 (Rs. 15,600-39,100 ) with GP of Rs. 7600/-
- Senior Student Activity and Sports (SAS) Officer PB-3 (Rs. 15,600-39,100 ) with GP of Rs. 7600/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
Find More Opportunities
There are 28 states and 6 union territories available in India. Each state is providing job opportunities for job seekers in various educational institutions.
facultytick.com is a India’s Top Job Portal for all Government and Private Sector Jobs Providing you the information regarding the updates of Latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs from every states. Every year, newer vacancies are released in the state and central government to give opportunities. Find out what it’s like to build your career at all state and get connected to our latest job opportunities and events.
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The candidates are instructed to print the hardcopy of their finally submitted application alongwith all enclosures. Last page of the application may be cut and paste on the envelop and to be sent to The Registrar, NIT Trichy on or before 8 Mar 2023 5.00 PM
Applicants are advised to visit the Institute’s recruitment website https://recruitment.nitt.edu/GroupABC/ regularly. Any addendum /corrigendum shall be published only on the Institute’s recruitment website.
Applicants are required to apply online on the recruitment portal of the Institute’s recruitment website: https://recruitment.nitt.edu/GroupABC/ from 01.02.2023 to 01.03.2023 (05.00 pm). Applicants may click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information. If the online application is not successfully completed, applicant is required to register again. Applicants after successful submission of online application must keep a copy of the finally submitted online application, which they will be required to produce as and when asked for during the selection process. Incomplete applications would not be accepted and summarily rejected. After online submission, the candidates are advised to submit the hardcopy of the application along with the supporting documents on or before 08.03.2023, 05.00 PM
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 01.03.2023 (05.00 pm)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu – 620 015, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for the Non Teaching and Technical position
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 01st March 2023