Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2023 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Guru Nanak Dev University was established at Amritsar on November 24, 1969 to mark the 500th birth anniversary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. It is both a residential and an affiliating university. In conceiving the future course of the University, the objectives enshrined in the Guru Nanak Dev University Act 1969, emphasised that the new University would make provision for imparting education and promoting research in the humanities, learned professions, sciences, especially of applied nature and technology. The University has risen to 16th rank in the top 50 universities of the country, as per recent survey conducted by ‘India Today’ and has achieved 11th Position, out of the 500 universities, in Publications in science. The University has won the highest sports Award in the country, the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Trophy, for a record of 21 times. The university has won National Championship in Inter-University Youth Festivals in the year 2012. The University has been National Champion for 8 times. The University has also won the North Zone Inter-University Cultural Championship for the 12 times this year.
Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar, Punjab Invites Application for the following Positions of Dean / Professor/ Associate Professor/ Director / Assistant Professor / Medical Officer / Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators/ Security Guard Recruitment 2023
Online applications are invited for the various Teaching and Non-Teaching posts in the University. Online registration of application for these posts will start w.e.f. 11.01.2023 and end on 31.01.2023. Last Date for submitting Hard Copy of the Online submitted application is 07.02.2023. For further details visit University Website: http://www.gndu.ac.in.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Dean College Development Council
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Director Youth Welfare
- Medical Officer (Male)
- Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators
- Security Guard
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Professor GNDU Regional Campus-Jalandhar Laws
- Associate Professor
- History (Modern/ Medieval India) 01
- Agriculture (Plant Breeding) 01
- Mass Communication 01
- Sociology 01
- Laws 01
- Psychology(Statistics/Research Methodology/Multivariate Tech.) BC-1
- Molecular Biology & Bio-Chemistry 01
- Mathematics 01
- Music 01
- GNDU Regional Campus-Jalandhar
- Assistant Professor
- Hotel Management & Tourism 1.Tourism 2.Hotel Management
- University School of Financial Studies
- Botanical & Environmental Sciences (Botany)
- Chemistry Gen-02 : (i) Physical Chem. – 01 (Preferably: Quantum Chem. /Theoretical Chem.) (ii) Inorganic Chem. – 01 (Preferably: Synthetic Inorganic Chemistry’) SC-01 : (i) Inorganic Chemistry/Organic Chemisfry/Physicai Chemistry’ – 01
- Mass Communication (Electronic Media/Photo Journalism/Print Media)
- School of Punjabi Studies
- School of Social Science (History)
- Foreign Languages (i) German (ii) Japanese
- GNDU College, .Jalandhar 1.English 2.Computer Science 3.Economics
- MYAS-GNDU Department of Sports Science & Medicine 1. Sports Biomechanics 2. Sports Psychology
- SGTB College, Sathiala 1.Computer Science
- GNDU College, Pathankot 1.Computer Science
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Dean College Development Council Academic Level 14 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,44,200/-
- Professor Academic Level 14 with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,44,200/- as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Associate Professor Academic Level 13A with Entry Pay of Rs. 1,31,400/- as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Director Level 13 (Rs. 118500-214100) Rs. 118500/-
- Assistant Professor Academic Level 10 with Entry Pay of Rs. 57,700/- as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
- Director Youth Welfare Rs. 91500/- as per 6th PPC Pay Matrix Level 24
- Medical Officer (Male) Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-) Level 18 + NPA 20% (Initial Pay Rs. 56100/-)as per 6th PPC
- Clerk-cum-Junior Data Entry Operators Rs. 19900/- (Level 2)
- Security Guard (18000-56900) Level-1 Rs. 18000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
. Candidates are required to apply in the online mode only through Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar website www.gndu.ac.in. No other means / mode of application (through post, email, fax, deposit of CV etc.) will be accepted
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for various Teaching and Non-Teaching posts in the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar as per details given below. Candidates must also fill the Score Card Proforma for Assistant Professors, which is an essential component of the online application form. Candidates are required to deposit the prescribed fees (non refundable) through online mode only using Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net banking. Application fees for Posts at Sr. No. 1 to 9 will be Rs. 1180/- (including GST) (Rs. 590/-(including GST) for SC/ST & PWD candidates) and for Post at Sr. No. 10 to 11 Rs. 944/-(including GST) (Rs. 472/-(including GST) for SC/ST & PWD candidates). The SC/ST and PWD candidates who are not domicile of the State of Punjab shall have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1180/- (including GST) for posts at Sr. No. 1 to 9 and Rs. 944/-(including GST) for posts at Sr. No. 10 to 11. The application submitted through online mode ONLY shall be accepted and submission of its Hard Copy is also must. The Candidates desirous to apply against the reserved category Posts must also attach their Punjab Domicile Certificate/Punjab Residence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for on-line Registration/submission of application. : 31.01.2023
Last date for submitting the hard copy/print out of online application and supporting documents to the Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143005 (Pb.) : 07.02.2023
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Guru Nanak Dev University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 07th February 2023