Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
AMITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SECTOR-44 NOIDA – TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
AMITY International School, NOIDA, is one of the top most progressive schools in the National Capital Region. It has made its mark through its tremendous achievements both in scholastic and co scholastic domains. Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, it was established by the Ritnand Balved Education Foundation that spearheads the activities of the AKC Group of Companies in the field of education. The school owes its inception to the profound vision of its Founder, Dr Ashok K. Chauhan and its Chairperson Dr (Mrs) Amita Chauhan. Their dynamic educational philosophy and passion for providing quality education, in order to make India a super power by 2030, is responsible for this novel project for developing human capital.
Amity International School New Delhi & Gurugram Invites Application for the following Positions of Post Graduate Teachers/ Trained Graduate Teachers/ Primary Teacher/ Co-Teacher/ Computer Teacher/ Special Educator / Sports Climbing Coach / Music / Fine Arts/ Admin. Officer/ Doctor/ Nurse-Female / Event Coordinator / Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022
AMITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR ITS BRANCHES IN DELHI NCR
• NEW DELHI (SAKET AND PUSHP VIHAR)
• GURUGRAM (SEC. 46 AND SEC. 43)
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teacher
- Computer Teacher
- Special Educator (Female) (Pushp Vihar)
- Sports Climbing Coach (Saket)
- Music (Indian)
- Fine Arts
- Admin. Officer (Gurugram, Sector-46)
- Doctor (Saket)
- Nurse-Female (Saket)
- Event Coordinator (Gurugram, Sector – 46)
- Lab Assistant (Sc. Lab)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PGT-PHYSICS, LEGAL STUDIES
- TGT-ENGLISH, PHYSICS. CHEMISTRY. MATHS, SOCIAL STUDIES, SANSKRIT
- PRT-SCIENCE, MATHS, ENGLISH, GENERAL, HINDI
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- PGT-PHYSICS, LEGAL STUDIES: Post Graduate in respective subject with B.Ed.
- TGT-ENGLISH, PHYSICS. CHEMISTRY. MATHS, SOCIAL STUDIES, SANSKRIT: Post Graduate/ Graduate |Hons.) with B.Ed/B.B.Ed
- PRT-SCIENCE, MATHS, ENGLISH, GENERAL, HINDI: Post Graduate/Graduate with B.Ed/B.EI.Ed/ETT
- CO-TEACHER: Graduate with good communication skills, positive attitude and desirous to work with children.
- COMPUTER TEACHER: MCA-BCA B-Tech (Comp. Sc.) with BEd
- SPECIAL EDUCATOR (Female) (Pushp Vihar): Post Graduation/ Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) with experience of working with children with special needs.
- SPORTS CLIMBING COACH (Saket): Suitably qualified with relevant experience in mountaineering- sports climbing.
- MUSIC (Indian): Post Grad./ Graduate from a university/ established music school with relevant experience.
- FINE ARTS: Post Graduate / Graduate in Fine Arts (Specialized in Sculpture/Painting)
- ADMIN. OFFICER (Gurugram, Sector-46): Graduate, computer literate with excellent interpersonal skills and min. 5 years of experience in a Public School dealing with General Admn., Stores, Purchase. House keeping, Liaison with various Govt, bodies etc.
- DOCTOR (Saket): MBBS.DCH
- NURSE-Female (Saket): With requisite qualification and preferably experience with school children.
- EVENT COORDINATOR (Gurugram, Sector – 46): Experience of organizing various events / Annual Events in a reputed academic institution.
- LAB ASSISTANT (Sc. Lab): Science Graduate with experience in handling Chemistry/ Physics labs of a Sr. Secondary School.
- All above posts require min. 3 yrs. experience (except for the post of Admin. Officer) in relevant field from a school of repute.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi | Gurugram, Haryana
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Please apply within 7 days at the addresses or e-mail with complete resume and recent passport size photograph, superscribing the envelope with the post applied for.
THE PRINCIPAL, AMITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
• SAKET: M-Block, Saket, New Delhi
• PUSHP VIHAR: Sec. 7. Pushp Vihar, New Delhi
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• SECTOR-46, GURUGRAM
• SECTOR – 43, GURUGRAM
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is Within 7 Days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Amity International School, M Block, Saket New Delhi – 110017 INDIA
Amity International School, Birla Vidya Niketan Marg, Sector 7, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110017
Amity International School, Power Grid Township, Sector 43, Gurugram-122002
Amity International School Vikas Marg, Sector 46, Gurugram, Haryana 122002
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 20th November 2022