Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
NIT Rourkela is one of the premier national level institutions for technical education in the country and is funded by the Government of India. Government of India has elevated the Regional Engineering College, Rourkela to a deemed university under the name of National Institute of Technology, Rourkela.The main objective of the Institute is to produce quality Engineers and Scientists in Graduate and Post-Graduate levels in various branches of Engineering and Science. The Institute is managed by the Board of Governors of National Institute of Technology (Rourkela) Society and vested with significant degree of administrative and financial autonomy. Government of India have recognized the Institute as a premier institution of repute and have developed it as a center of excellence under plan funding.The campus of the Institute consisting of the Institute buildings, halls of residence and staff colony is situated at the eastern end of Rourkela steel city, beyond Sector-1 over an area of 262 hectares of land provided by the Government of Orissa. It is a residential campus offering accommodation to faculty, staff and students. The campus has all the amenities for developing personal, social and academic skills of the student community.
National Institute of Technology Rourkela, Odisha Invites Application for the following Teaching Faculty Positions of Professor/ Associate Professor /Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
National Institute of Technology Rourkela, an Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Education, Government of India invites applications for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor from Indian nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria and possessing excellent academic background, commitment to quality teaching and research, and propensity for institutional development in various specializations of Engineering, Architecture, Science, Humanities, and Management as given in Annexure-I
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor Grade II
- Assistant Professor Grade II
- Assistant Professor Grade I
- Associate Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Biotechnology & Medical Engineering (BM)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Ceramic Engineering (CR)
- Chemical Engineering (CH)
- Computer Science & Engineering (CS)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Earth & Atmospheric Sciences (ER)
- Food Process Engineering (FP)
- Humanities & Social Sciences (HS)
- Industrial Design (ID)
- Life Science (LS)
- Mathematics (MA)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering (MM)
- Mining Engineering (MN)
- Physics & Astronomy (PH)
- School of Management (SM)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
Educational qualifications, experience, and other criteria shall be as per Schedule ‘E’ of NIT Statute, published in the Gazette of India on 24th July, 2017, and subsequent clarifications received from Ministry of Education erstwhile Ministry of HRD, Government of India. A copy of the Gazette notification is available at https://nitrkl.ac.in/docs/Career/MRR.pdf
- Engineering Departments First Class in B.Tech./B.E. with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline
- Industrial Design First Class in B.Tech./B.E./B.Des. with Ph.D. in relevant branch/ discipline
- Planning and Architecture
- (i) First Class in M.Arch./ M.Plan. for Assistant Professor Grade II
- (ii) First Class in M.Arch./ M.Plan. with Ph.D. in relevant branch/ discipline for Assistant Professor Grade I and higher position
- Science Departments First Class in Masters’ Degree with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline
- Humanities and Social Sciences First Class in Masters’ Degree with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline
- School of Management First Class in MBA/PGDBM with Ph.D. in Management
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor Grade II Pay Level 10
- Assistant Professor Grade II Pay Level 11
- Assistant Professor Grade I Pay Level 12
- Associate Professor Pay Level 13A2
- Professor Pay Level 14 A
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
1) Candidates willing to apply for one or more posts are requested to apply online at https://nitrkl.ac.in/recruitment
2) The online application can be filled in multiple sessions.
3) Applications shall be received online only. No application or CV should be sent against this advertisement by email or letter mail. Application fee is not required.
4) Persons employed in Government / Public Sector Enterprise / Autonomous Bodies should forward a copy of their application through proper channel or should furnish a no objection certificate (NOC) from the competent authority or employer at the time of interview.
Opening of online application portal: 17:00 h IST, 22nd November, 2022
Closing of online application portal: 17:00 h IST, 30th December, 2022
For further queries (if any) please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is on or before 30th December, 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
Phone:0661-246-2551/2553 Mobile: 9437437579
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Technology Rourkela invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 30th December 2022