Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MEGHALAYA – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya is one among the thirty-one NITs in India established under the NIT Act 2007 (Amended 2012) of the Parliament of India as Institutes of National Importance with full funding support from the Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), Government of India.
National Institute of Technology Shillong, Meghalaya Invites Application for the following Positions of Adhoc Faculty Recruitment 2022
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Adhoc Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Computer Science and Engineering (CS)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
PhD (completed or thesis submitted) in Computer Science and Engineering
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
The selected candidate may be paid a consolidated pay of Rs. 65,000/- (Ph.D. completed) or Rs. 55,000/- (Ph.D. submitted) per month as per the institute rule.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates need to fill in the required data in the attached application form. The duly filled application form has to be submitted in soft copy along with the scanned copies of original documents mentioned in the application form, published paper (if any), etc. for verification. The candidates must carry the original application form along with all the relevant documents on the day of the interview if shortlisted. The mode of Interview is Onsite (Physical). Request for an Online interview will not be entertained.
- Incomplete form shall not be considered for shortlisting and the criteria for shortlisting shall be as per the institute requirements and norms.
- The duly filled application form should be sent to email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the email should be “Ad-hoc Faculty Post_candidate name_CS_2023”. The last date for the submission of the application form via email is 5th December 2022 (5 pm).
- The interview will be held tentatively on 16th December 2022 from 11:00 am.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a personal interview via email. Candidates are required to write the correct and valid email id in their application forms as all the correspondence will be through this email id only.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The authority reserves the right of accepting/rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- The position is temporary.
- Candidates must be ready to join on 1st February 2023 if selected
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is 5th December 2022 (5 pm).
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 05th December 2022