Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Jawaharlal Nehru University is the foremost university in India, and a world-renowned centre for teaching and research. Ranked number one in India by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a Grade Point of 3.91 (on a scale of 4), JNU was ranked no 3 among all universities in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, Government of India, in 2016 and no 2 in 2017. JNU also received the Best University Award from the President of India in 2017.Still a young university, established by an act of Parliament in 1966, the strength, energy, and reputation of Jawaharlal Nehru University result from the vision that ideas are a field for adventure, experimentation and unceasing quest, and that diversity of opinions are the basis for intellectual exploration. JNU is the place for the intellectually restless, the insatiably curious, and the mentally rigorous, giving them the space to grow amidst the calmness of an oasis, a green lung within the hustle and bustle and the crowds of the capital city of India.Jawaharlal Nehru University has collaborated with universities across the world in research projects, conferences, and publications. It has many active MoUs with international and national universities and exvhanges faculty and students with them regularly. We also host the Indian segment of some international degree programmes.
Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi has openings for Teaching faculty positions for Indian Nationals & Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) at the level of Professor
The JNU has openings for faculty positions for Indian Nationals & Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) at the level of Professor in the areas of specialization as indicated against each respective position. Applicants with good academic record, teaching/research experience and working in related areas of research are encouraged to apply. University also solicits applications from candidates with research interests that are interdisciplinary.
The essential qualifications/Pay Level for these positions will be as per the UGC Regulations, 2018, as amended from time to time.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- SCHOOL OF ARTS & AESTHETICS (SAA)
- SCHOOL OF COMPUTATIONAL & INTEGRATIVE SCIENCES (SC&IS)
- SCHOOL OF COMPUTER & SYSTEMS SCIENCES (SC&SS)
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SES)
- SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES (SLS)
- ATAL BIHARI VAJPAYEE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND ENTERPRENEURSHIP (ABVSME)
- SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SPS)
- CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF LAW AND GOVERNANCE (CSLG)
- SPECIAL CENTRE FOR NANO SCIENCES (SCNS)
- SPECIAL CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF NORTH EAST INDIA (SCSNEI)
- SPECIAL CENTRE FOR NATIONAL SECURITY STUDIES (SCNSS)
- SCHOOL OF INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- CENTRE FOR AFRICAN STUDIES (CAS)
- CENTRE FOR CANADIAN, US & LATIN AMERICAN STUDIES (CCUS&LAS)
- CENTRE FOR EAST ASIAN STUDIES (CEAS)
- CENTRE FOR INDO PACIFIC STUDIES (CIPS)
- CENTRE FOR INTERNATIONAL LEGAL STUDIES (CILS)
- CENTRE FOR INTERNATIONAL POLITICS, ORGANISATION AND DISARMAMENT (CIPOD)
- CENTRE FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE & DEVELOPMENT (CITD)
- CENTRE FOR WEST ASIAN STUDIES (CWAS)
- CENTRE FOR SOUTH ASIAN STUDIES (CSAS)
- HUMAN RIGHTS STUDIES PROGRAMME (HRSP)
- SCHOOL OF LANGUAGE, LITERATURE & CULTURE STUDIES
- CENTRE FOR INDIAN LANGUAGES (CIL)
- CENTRE FOR JAPANESE STUDIES (CJS)
- CENTRE FOR SPANISH, PORTUGUESE, ITALIAN & LATIN AMERICAN STUDIES (CSPILAS)
- CENTRE FOR LINGUISTICS (CL)
- CENTRE OF RUSSIAN STUDIES (CRS)
- SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- CENTRE FOR ECONOMIC STUDIES AND PLANNING (CESP)
- CENTRE FOR HISTORICAL STUDIES (CHS)
- CENTRE FOR PHILOSOPHY (CP)
- CENTRE FOR POLITICAL STUDIES (CPS)
- CENTRE FOR SOCIAL MEDICINE AND COMMUNITY HEALTH (CSMCH)
- CENTRE FOR STUDIES IN SCIENCE POLICY (CSSP)
- CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT (CSRD)
- CENTRE FOR THE STUDY OF SOCIAL SYSTEMS (CSSS)
- ZAKIR HUSAIN CENTRE FOR EDUCATIONAL STUDIES (ZHCES)
- GROUP OF ADULT EDUCATION (GAE)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualifications and other conditions applicable are subject to UGC regulations 2018, as amended from time to time
(A) (i) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2, of UGC Regulations, 2018.
(ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
(B) An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Professor: SCALE OF PAY: (Level-14) Rs.1,44,200/-2,18,200/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The eligible and interested persons are required to apply online in the format available on the University website https://www.jnu.ac.in/career under ‘Teaching’ tab. Only online applications will be accepted.
Applicants are requested to kindly upload the photograph, scanned copies of all certificates, marksheets, evidence of teaching, research, forwarding of application through proper channel/NOC from the employer, M.A, M.Phil, Ph.D, NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, certificate containing the record of date of birth, caste certificate, etc.
Incomplete application form without scanned signatures and other documents shall be summarily rejected. University shall not entertain any correspondence in case of incomplete information and evidences
The advertisement and online application form shall be uploaded on the JNU website and the last date for submission of applications completed in all respects, shall be 05 December, 2022 (5.30 PM).
For any Enquiry, please contact:- Advertisement related matters – 011-26704052 or email@example.com
Technical Assistance related with Online Application – 011-26704094.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 05 December, 2022 (5.30 PM)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Jawaharlal Nehru University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 05th December 2022