Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY POSITIONS RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
UNIVERSITY OF DELHI – TEACHING FACULTY POSITIONS RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The University of Delhi is a premier university of the country with a venerable legacy and international acclaim for highest academic standards, diverse educational programmes, distinguished faculty, illustrious alumni, varied co-curricular activities and modern infrastructure. Over the many years of its existence, the University has sustained the highest global standards and best practices in higher education. Its long-term commitment to nation building and unflinching adherence to universal human values are reflected in its motto: ‘Nishtha Dhriti Satyam’ ‘निष्ठा धृति सत्यम्’ (Dedication, Steadfastness and Truth). Established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential University by the Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly, a strong commitment to excellence in teaching, research and social outreach has made the University a role-model and trend setter for other universities. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice-President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University. Beginning with three colleges and 750 students, it has grown as one of the largest universities in India with 16 faculties, over 80 academic departments, an equal number of colleges and over seven lakh students. Over 500 programmes offered by the University are approved by Academic and Executive Councils, out of which 209 programmes are being considered for NAAC accreditation purpose. The rest being run in colleges are separately accredited.
University of Delhi Invites Application for the following Positions of Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022
The Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi invites applications for the positions of Guest Faculty to teach specific courses in the following areas in the Winter Semester (November 2022 to March 2023).
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
- General Management: Strategic Management, Global Business Management, Strategic Management of Start-ups, Legal Environment of Business.
- Health Care: Hospital Planning, Strategic Management in Health Care, Innovations in Health Care, Health Entrepreneurship, Regulation and Laws in Health Sector, International Health Systems, Project Management in Healthcare, Health Financing & Insurance, Operations Management in Health Care.
- Marketing: Retailing Management, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Research.
- Finance: Strategic Financial Management, International Financial Management, Mergers and Corporate Restructuring
- Operations Management and Quantitative Methods: Production and Operations Management, Operations Management for Executives, Decision Modelling and Optimization, Operations Strategy, Service Operations Management.
- Information Technology & Systems: Management of Information Systems, Delivering Information Services, Strategic Management of Information Technology.
- Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour: Managing Interpersonal and group processes
- Economics: Economic Environment of Business.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proforma etc. are available on the University website www.du.ac.in, along with this advertisement
- First Class Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline or First Class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/ accredited by the AICTE / UGC.
First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant/ Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the national eligibility test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR: exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of the General Note (below).
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
(i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
- In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
(a) Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management /Administration/in a relevant management related discipline or consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/recognized by the AICTE / UGC.
First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body.
(b) The candidate should have professional work experience which is significant and can be recognized at national/International level as equivalent to Ph.D. and twelve years ’managerial experience in industry/profession of which at least eight years should be at least at a level comparable to that of Reader/Assistant Professor.
As per the regulations adopted by University of Delhi.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi invites applications for the positions of Guest Faculty to teach specific courses in the following areas in the Winter Semester (November 2022 to March 2023). Interested candidates should fill up the application form and email the completed application form alongwith the required documents to email@example.com latest by 9th November 2022 (midnight). The application form can be downloaded at: http://fms.edu/?q=node/689265
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is 9th November 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
University of Delhi invited Applications from eligible candidates for the following post of Guest Faculty Recruitment
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 09th November 2022