Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL BANASHANKARI – TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Public School– Banashankari is a progressive, child-centred school,driven by values, set in a warm and caring environment, emphasizing personalized attention, upholding academic excellence and the holistic development of each child. National Public School, Banashankari is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
National Public School Banashankari, Bangalore, Karnataka Invites Application for the following Positions of Vice Principal/ Co-Ordinator / Teacher / Physical Education Teachers / Library Information Officer/ Instructors/ Lab Supervisors/ Special Educators/ Administrative Officer/ Front Office Executives/ Female Nurse/ Office Boys Recruitment 2022
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Vice Principal
- Co-Ordinator For Pre School
- Primary, Middle, Secondary, Senior Secondary Programmes
- Early Years’ Programme – Montessori And Kindergarten
- Physical Education Teachers (Ladies Preferred)
- Library Information Officer
- Lab Supervisors
- Special Educators
- Administrative Officer
- Front Office Executives
- Female Nurse
- Office Boys
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PRIMARY, MIDDLE, SECONDARY, SENIOR SECONDARY PROGRAMMES
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Science, Social Science, Computer Science, History, Geography, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Hindi, Kannada, Sanskrit, French
- Art and Craft, Yoga, Contemporary Dance. Theatre, Band Master, Western Music
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- VICE PRINCIPAL
- Trained post graduate with at least 5 years’ experience in the same post in reputed CBSE schools.
- CO-ORDINATOR FOR PRE SCHOOL
- With minimum 7 to 10 years experience in reputed Playschools, Kindergarten and Montessori schools. Graduate/Post graduate with requisite qualification in both the disciplines, experience as Co- ordinator preferred.
- PRIMARY, MIDDLE, SECONDARY, SENIOR SECONDARY PROGRAMMES
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Science, Social Science, Computer Science, History, Geography, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Hindi, Kannada, Sanskrit, French, Bachelors/ Masters in relevant subject with Diploma /Bachelors /Masters in Education with experience in similar positions.
- EARLY YEARS’ PROGRAMME-MONTESSORI AND KINDERGARTEN
- Degree with diploma/PG certification in early childhood education (DECE) and Montessori/Nursery teachers training with experience, preferably with knowledge of Jolly Phonics.
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHERS (Ladies Preferred)
- B.PEd/M.PEd with specialization in Athletics/Basketball/ Tennis/Badminton/Football/Cricket/Skating/Swimming
- LIBRARY INFORMATION OFFICER
- Bachelors/Masters in Library Science.
- Art and Craft, Yoga, Contemporary Dance. Theatre, Band Master, Western Music – Ability to play musical instruments will be an added advantage. Candidates should possess a Degree in Fine Arts and have relevant experience.
- LAB SUPERVISORS
- Bachelors Degree in Science with experience in schools.
- SPECIAL EDUCATORS
- B.Ed. In Special Education / Post Graduation Diploma in Special Education [PGPC]
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
- MBA or equal qualification with minimum 10 years’ experience. Preference given to those handling school administration.
- FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVES
- Graduate with 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in schools with good knowledge in the use of computers.
- FEMALE NURSE
- With ANM/GNM with approved registration, preferably with experience in schools.
- OFFICE BOYS
- Basic knowledge in the use of computers, ability to operate PA system and having experience in schools
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION COMMENSURATE WITH EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Accepting Resumes for 2023-24
Please send detailed CV, recent photograph, copies of credentials, latest salary certificate & hand written articles of about 150 words on
1) My commitment as a teacher.
2) Adaptability to the new norms as a teacher.
Within 10 days to:
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
Sy No. 81, 3rd Cross, 60ft Road, Uttarahalli, Dr. Vishnuvardhan Road, Banashankari 6th Stage, Bengaluru – 560061.
Tel: 9008785566/9606359006. Visit us at: www.npsbsk.com PLEASE INDICATE THE POST APPLIED FOR ON THE RESUME AND ENVELOPE
B.Ed. Colleges and Montessori and Nursery Training Institutions who would like us to conduct campus recruitment drives, kindly write to email@example.com
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is Within 10 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
National Public School Banashankari , No-81, 3rd cross, 60ft road, Dr. Vishnuvardhan Road, Banashankari 6th Stage, Bangalore-560061, Karnataka INDIA
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 07th November 2022