Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE BENGALURU – TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) was established in 1909 by a visionary partnership between the industrialist Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata, the Mysore royal family and the Government of India.Over the last 111 years, IISc has become India’s premier institute for advanced scientific and technological research and education. Its mandate is “to provide for advanced instruction and to conduct original investigations in all branches of knowledge as are likely to promote the material and industrial welfare of India.” In keeping with this guiding principle, the Institute has strived to foster a balance between the pursuit of basic knowledge and applying its research for industrial and social benefit.IISc’s reputation and pre-eminence ensures that it attracts the best young faculty members trained in the best laboratories around the world. In 2018, IISc was selected as an Institution of Eminence (IoE) by the Government of India, and it consistently figures among the top Indian institutions in world university rankings.
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bengaluru, Karnataka Invites Application for the following Positions of Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) invites applications from exceptionally bright and motivated individuals with an established record of high-quality research, and a strong commitment to teaching, for Assistant Professor positions in its various academic departments and centres.
Applications are invited from citizens of India and from individuals who are not citizens of India (with or without the Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) status). We specially encourage women candidates to apply.
This is a rolling advertisement and candidates can apply at any time in response to this advertisement. Applications will be accepted only through the online portal: https://recruitment.iisc.ac.in/frp/
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
- Biological Sciences: Biochemistry (BC); Centre for Ecological Sciences (CES); Centre for Neuroscience (CNS); Microbiology and Cell Biology (MCB); Molecular Biophysics Unit (MBU); Molecular Reproduction, Development and Genetics (MRDG).
- Chemical Sciences: Inorganic and Physical Chemistry (IPC); Materials Research Centre (MRC); Organic Chemistry (OC); Solid State and Structural Chemistry Unit (SSCU).
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences: Centre for High Energy Physics (CHEP); Instrumentation and Applied Physics (IAP); Mathematics; Physics.
- Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Sciences (EECS): Computer Science and Automation (CSA); Electrical Communication Engineering (ECE); Electrical Engineering (EE); Electronic Systems Engineering (ESE).
- Mechanical Sciences: Aerospace Engineering; Centre for Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (CAOS); Centre for Earth Sciences; Centre for Product Design and Manufacturing (CPDM); Centre for Sustainable Technologies (CST); Chemical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Materials Engineering; Mechanical Engineering.
- Interdisciplinary Sciences: Centre for Biosystems Science and Engineering (BSSE); Centre for Nano Science and Engineering (CeNSE); Computational and Data Sciences (CDS), Management Studies (MS), Robert Bosch Centre for Cyber Physical Systems (RBCCPS)
Interdisciplinary Centres: Centre for Infrastructure, Sustainable Transportation and Urban Planning (CiSTUP); Divecha Centre for Climate Change (DCCC); Interdisciplinary Centre for Energy Research (ICER); Interdisciplinary Centre for Water Research (ICWAR).
Further details about the various departments and interdisciplinary centres, faculty profiles, academic programs, and areas of research are available at the respective departmental websites and also at (www.iisc.ac.in).
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Ph.D., with First Class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree, and a good academic record throughout.
A minimum of three years teaching/research/professional experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. In exceptional cases, candidates with less than requisite experience will also be considered with appropriate changes to the salary.
Candidates should preferably be below 35 years of age.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
The scale of pay: Level 12 with basic pay of Rs. 1,01,500/-. After the completion of three years of service in Level 12, pay will be fixed in Level 13A1 with a basic pay of Rs. 1,31,400/-.
Total minimum emoluments (including Dearness and Transport Allowances): Rs. 1,73,063 per month with house rent allowance, and Rs. 1,45,658 per month if staying on the campus.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applicants have to log into https://recruitment.iisc.ac.in/frp/ to fill the online application form. The following documents are required (in PDF format) to be uploaded along with the application form, as indicated in the portal.
• Curriculum vitae with a list of all publications.
• Up to 5 selected publications of the applicant.
• A detailed Research Plan. The research plan should also include the laboratory space requirement, and equipment along with the estimated cost (including any cost for
• A clearly articulated Teaching Plan f o r t e a c h i n g at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
• Latest Caste and/or Disability Certificate from the competent authority, as per GoI norms applicable.
• Any other relevant information the applicant may wish to furnish.
For any further information related to this advertisement, please contact: The Registrar, Indian Institute of Science Bangalore 560012, INDIA
Fax: +91-80-23600757 Phone: +91-80-23600757/22932444
Email: email@example.com with a CC to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please click on this link to access the online portal: https://recruitment.iisc.ac.in/frp/
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
This is a rolling advertisement and candidates can apply at any time in response to this advertisement.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore Application invited from the eligible candidates for the following Post of Teaching Faculty
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 This is a rolling advertisement