Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) has been established in 2009 along with other new Central Universities by an Act of Parliament (No 25, of 2009). The University is accredited with ‘A’ grade from NAAC. The Central University of Punjab is the youngest university that has secured its position in the top 100 institutions (95th Rank) in the University category & 1st amongst New Central Universities in the MHRD’s NIRF Ranking 2019.
Central University of Punjab, Bathinda Invites Application for the following Positions of Finance Officer / Deputy Librarian / Deputy Registrar/ Information Scientist / Security Officer / Private Secretary / Estate Officer / Section Officer/ Nursing Officer / Personal Assistant / Hindi Translator/ Pharmacist/ Statistical Assistant/ Lower Division Clerk / Cook / Driver/ Multi Tasking Staff/ Laboratory Attendant/ Library Attendant Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for following non-teaching posts on regular/Tenure/Deputation basis
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Finance Officer
- Deputy Librarian
- Deputy Registrar
- Information Scientist
- Security Officer
- Private Secretary
- Estate Officer
- Section Officer
- Nursing Officer
- Personal Assistant
- Hindi Translator
- Statistical Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Laboratory Attendant
- Library Attendant
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
For detailed eligibility criteria please visit: www.cup.edu.in
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Finance Officer Rs. 144200/-
- Deputy Librarian Rs. 131400/-
- Deputy Registrar Rs. 78,800/-
- Information Scientist Rs. 56100/-
- Security Officer Rs. 44900/-
- Private Secretary Rs. 44900/-
- Estate Officer Rs. 44900/-
- Section Officer Rs. 44900/-
- Nursing Officer Rs. 44900/-
- Personal Assistant Rs. 35400/-
- Hindi Translator Rs. 35400/-
- Pharmacist Rs. 29200/-
- Statistical Assistant Rs. 29200/-
- Lower Division Clerk Rs. 19900/-
- Cook Rs. 19900/-
- Driver Rs. 19900/-
- Multi Tasking Staff Rs. 18000/-
- Laboratory Attendant Rs. 18000/-
- Library Attendant Rs. 18000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are required to apply online only (Link for Deputy Librarian https://cuprec.samarth.edu.in for Other positions https://cupnt.samarth.edu.in/)
- Applicants are required to apply online (through Link: For Deputy Librarian https://cuprec.samarth.edu.in for other positions https://cupnt.samarth.edu.in/). The online link will be available till 25.11.2022 (by 05:00 PM).
- Any type of corrigendum/addendum/amendments/notice/updation etc. related to this advertisement shall be uploaded on University websites www.cup.edu.in only. Further, the university will not send any further information/call letters by post/newspapers. CUPB will not be responsible for invalid/wrong email ID and Mobile No. mentioned by the candidates. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidate to mention correct contact details and regularly check their e-mail and CUPB websites: www.cup.edu.in for updates.
For general queries, please contact:
Central University of Punjab
VPO Ghudda, District Bathinda-151 401, India
Last date for submission of Online application form is 25.11.2022 (by 05:00 PM)
DON’T SEND HARD COPY OF THE APPLICATION FORM TO UNIVERSITY
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date of receipt of Online Applications is 25.11.2022 (by 05:00 PM).
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Central university of Punjab invites applications from eligible candidates for the Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 25th November 2022