Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
MILITARY COLLEGE OF TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
MCTE conducts Telecommunication and Information Technology courses for Officers, JCOs and Other Ranksof the Army. Students from friendly foreign countries also attend courses here. Since Jul 2000, Gentlemen Cadets of the Technical Entry Scheme for all Arms & Services are being trained as Engineering graduates.
Military College of Telecommunication Engineering Mhow, Madhya Pradesh Invites Application for the following Positions of Assistant Professors Recruitment 2022
Cadets Training Wing of Military College of Telecommunication Engineering (MCTE), Mhow (MP) 453441 Mobile – Y Rajesh – 9441754014 Efirstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIREMENT OF TEACHING STAFF ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS
Cadets Training Wing, Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow (MP) invites applications by post / email from Indian nationals for filling up following teaching posts of the institute for a period of one year on contractual basis:-
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
(i) Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering: 05
(ii) Computer Engineering and Information Technology: 08
(iii) Engineering Mathematics: 02
(iv) Applied Physics: 02
(v) English Language/ Humanities: 01
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Essential Educational Qualification
(i) B.E/B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech. in relevant discipline as per post with first class or equivalent either in B.E / B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech. Ph.D. in relevant discipline is desirable
(ii) M.Sc. in relevant discipline as per post with first class or equivalent either at B Sc. or at M.Sc M.Phil/ Ph.D in relevant discipline is highly desirable.
(iii) MA English Literature or equivalent with first class or equivalent either at BA or at MA. M.Phil/Ph.D in relevant discipline is highly desirable.
Experience: Two years teaching experience is desirable.
- Relaxations: Relaxation in percentile to SC/ST/Differently-abled persons and other terms and conditions for qualification are applicable as per UGC regulations on Minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other academic staff No F-3-1/2009 dated 30 Jun 2010.
- Maximum Age Limit: 60 years. Candidates to be medically fit.
- Terms and Conditions.
(a) The selection of candidates for appointment on contract basis shall be made by a Selection Committee. The selected candidates shall fulfil the essential educational qualifications as prescribed for the post. The appointment shall be made for a period of one year or till regular incumbent become available, whichever is earlier. The period of one year shall commence on the date the selected candidates joins duty.
(b) If required, screening test will be conducted based on syllabus of GATE Exam to carry out the screening of candidates and only eligible candidates will be considered for interview by the selection committee.
(c) A contract agreement shall be signed between the contracted appointee and Commandant / Principal of Category ‘A’ Training Establishments before commencement of duties.
(d) If suitable candidates for Computer Engineering and Information Technology are not available then
those post will be filled by suitable candidates of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and vice versa.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Contractual Remuneration/ Consolidated Package of Rs. 31,500/- per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
Mhow, Madhya Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Desirous candidates should apply in the prescribed application format only with self-attested supporting documents. Candidates can collect prescribed application form from O/o Cadets Training Wing (CTW), MCTE in person or can send request mail for application form to email address- email@example.com
- Candidates applying for specific post should send filled application and supporting documents in a sealed envelope (by post / in person) clearly mentioning on the envelope as ’’APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ” to GS Branch (Training), Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Mhow Cantt-453441, Madhya Pradesh, India by due date.
- Date of Written Exam & Interview will be intimated individually to shortlisted candidates. Last date of submission of application forms is 30 days from publishing of this advertisement. For further details, please correspond through telephone/email or visit in person to Cadets Training Wing, (CTW) at MCTE, Mhow (MP)-453441.
- If suitable candidates for the post of Professor & Associate Professor are not available, the post will be filled by suitable Assistant Professor in the same field.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of submission of application forms is 30 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Military College of Telecommunication Engineering, Dr. Ambedkar Nagar, Indore District, Mhow-453441, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 07th November 2022