Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Dayalbagh Educational Institute is a Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956 as per Notification No. F.9-3/78-U-3 dated16.5.81 issued by the then Ministry of Education & Culture, Government of India.The Dayalbagh Educational Institute is located amidst the tranquil environs of Dayalbagh, a self-contained colony renowned for its serene environment and secular establishments, in which its inhabitants lead an active, disciplined and co-operative community life dedicated to service, conforming to the high spiritual ideals of their faith. On the outskirts of the historic city of Agra, the campus is situated in garden settings, away from the din and noise of the city. Nestled between lush green fields, it provides an excellent ambience and academic setting which is in harmony with nature. This, along with a simple, disciplined and principled life, undoubtedly contributes to the strength of the social, moral and spiritual fiber of the institute’s educational system.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Agra, Uttar Pradesh Invites Application for the following Positions of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Contractual Posts/Guest Faculty/Adjunct Faculty/ Non Teaching Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from well qualified Indian nationals (including Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) for faculty positions at the level of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Contractual Posts/Guest Faculty/Adjunct Faculty in its various Departments. The need of faculty positions shall be assessed from time to time basis and applications shall be processed based on the availability of funds and approval of the Board of Management (Governing Body) of the Institute.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Contractual Posts/Guest Faculty/Adjunct Faculty
- Reserved for SC
- Training & Placement Officer (Engg.), L-12 (1); Programmer (Comp. Centre), L-7 (1); Multiskilled (Education), L-1 (1); Junior Assistant (Estt.), L-3 (1); *DEI Technical College: Junior Assistant, L-3 (1); Laboratory Bearer, L-1 (1)
- Reserved for OBC
- Technician Grade-II (Works Department), L-4 (1); Office Assistant (CAO/Exam./Central Library), L-2 (3); Driver (CAO), L-2 (1); Laboratory Bearer (Commerce), L-1 (2); Laboratory Assistant (Mech. Engg.), L-3 (1); Horticulture Attendant, L-1 (1); Technician
- Grade-III (Chemistry), L-2 (1)
- *DEI Technical College: Accounts Clerk, L-4 (1); Draftsman (Mech. Engg.), L-4 (1);
- Assistant Registrar (Accounts/Exam./CAO), L-10 (3); System Manager (Comp. Centre), L-12 (1); Section Officer (Accounts), L-7 (1); Technician Grade-II (PCS), L-4 (1); Office Assistant (Accounts), L-2 (1); Senior Technical Assistant (Comp. Centre), L-5 (1); Cashier (Engg.), L-3 (1); Hygiene & Cleaning Assistant (NRSC, CAO), L-1 (1); Laboratory Bearer (Zoology), L-1 (1); Office Superintendent (Accounts), L-5 (1); Faculty Librarian Grade-II (Education), L-4 (1); Commercial Artist (Arts), L-5 (1); Tabla Accompanist
- (Arts), L-2 (1);
- *DEI Technical College: Accounts Clerk, L-2 (1); Instructor Workshop (Automobile Engg.), L-6 (1); Laboratory Bearer, L-1 (1);
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Contractual Posts/Guest Faculty/Adjunct Faculty
DEPARTMENTS / PROGRAMMES: Drawing & Painting, English, Hindi, Home Science, Music (Sitar/Vocal), Sanskrit, Accountancy & Law, Applied Business Economics, Foundation of Education, Pedagogical Sciences, Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Footwear Technology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics & Computer Science, Mathematics, Zoology, Economics, Management, Psychology, Sociology & Political Science, School of Architecture.
B.Voc Programmes– Dairy Technology, Renewable Energy, Automobile, Textile Design, Commercial Arts, Pottery & Ceramic Design, Telematics, Digital Manufacturing, Artificial Intelligence & Robotics, Green House Technology, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Banking & Finance, Internet of Things, Telecommunications, Food Processing & Preservation, Water Sanitation & Waste Management, Agriculture Technology, Accounting & Taxation, Apparel Design/Manufacturing, Bamboo & Wood Technology, Recycled Craft Design, Management and Manufacture of Homoeopathic Drugs and Management and Manufacture of Ayurvedic Drugs.
DEI PV Girls’ Intermediate College.
- **Lecturer (L-8) [English-1 (UR)]: Master’s degree in relevant subject; Desirable: B.Ed. or equivalent.
- **Assistant Teacher (L-7) [Sanskrit-1(SC); Maths with Computer Science-1 (SC)]: Bachelor’s degree in relevant
subject with B.Ed. or equivalent degree.
REI Intermediate College.
- **Principal (L-12)(UR)(1):Trained Postgraduate Degree in any discipline with atleast four years teaching experience
in classes 9 to 12 in any recognised institution/university. However, Assistant teachers having atleast second class
postgraduate degree and specialised teaching experience of ten years in Intermediate classes may be exempted from training
qualification. He should not be below 30 years. OR First or Second-class postgraduate degree in any discipline with atleast
10 years teaching experience in intermediate classes of any recognised institution/university.
*”Trained” means postgraduate training qualification such as, L.T., B.T., B.Ed. or M.Ed. of any university or any equivalent
- ***Lecturer (L-8) [Social Sc./Voc. Edu.-1 (UR); Chemistry-1 (SC); Biology-1 (OBC)]: Master’s degree in relevant subject
Desirable: B.Ed. or equivalent.
- ***Assistant Teacher (L-7) [Science-1 (OBC)] : Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject with B.Ed. or equivalent degree.
D.E.I Technical College:
- *Senior Lecturer (L-11) (Automobile/ Elect. Engg.) (UR) (2): (i) Degree with 55% marks in respective discipline of
Engineering OR Technology OR AMIE India. (ii) Eight years professional or teaching experience out of which 5 years must
be on the post of Lecturer. Two years relaxation in experience for ME/M.Tech. Degree holders. (iii) Knowledge of Hindi.
Note: (i) Where basic degree in concerned discipline is not awarded or where candidates having special subject shall be
considered. (ii) Experience of Govt. Institution, Public Sector Undertakings or Limited Organisations only will be acceptable
and will be counted after the candidate has attained the prescribed educational qualification. Desirable: Research work in
the concern subject and a Master’s degree in relevant engineering subject.
- *Lecturer (L-10) (Physics) (UR) (1): Second Class Master’s degree in relevant subject and knowledge of Hindi.
Desirable: A Doctoral Degree in relevant subject/B.Ed. or equivalent qualification.
- *Workshop Superintendent (L-10) (Mech.Engg.) (UR)(1): Master’s degree in relevant Engineering subject OR
Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering subject with at least two years relevant professional experience.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Contractual Posts/Guest Faculty/Adjunct Faculty
Minimum Qualification for appointment of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor OR equivalent posts shall be governed by UGC Regulations on minimum qualification for appointment of teachers and other academic staff or AICTE/NCTE (For Education Faculty) norms in universities and colleges and measure for the maintenance of standards in Higher Education 2018.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Professor Rs. 144200/- per month plus allowances as pe rules Academic Level 14
- Associate Professor Rs. 131400/- per month plus allowances as pe rules Academic Level 13A
- Assistant Professor Rs. 57700/- per month plus allowances as per rules Academic Level 10
- Guest Faculty Rs. 1500/- per lecture, maximum upto Rs. 50000/- per month.
- Contractual Posts Entry level pay of the respective posts in teaching hierarchy
- Adjunct Faculty Maximum upto Rs. 80000/- per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
OW TO APPLY: 1. Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Contractual Posts/Guest Faculty/Adjunct Faculty Posts and DEI Technical College, REI Inter College, DEI Prem Vidyalaya Girls’ Intermediate College and Non-Teaching Posts: Interested candidates may visit the Institute’s website www.dei.ac.in and submit online application by direct remittance of fee at any State Bank of India branch or through online payment using SBI internet banking or through Credit/Debit Card (Master or Visa approved
This is a Rolling Advertisement applicable to Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Contractual Posts/Guest Faculty/Adjunct Faculty which will remain valid upto 31.12.2023. As and when sufficient number of applications are received, the Interview shall be held. The notification for the same shall be available on the Institute’s website www.dei.ac.in. The Institute shall update the vacancy positions periodically.
The Institute has also invited application forms on prescribed format (online) for various Teaching and NonTeaching posts in Technical College, REI Intermediate College and D.E.I Prem Vidyalaya Girls’ Intermediate College as well as in the Institute. Last date for submission of Application form for these posts is 31.10.2022 (Monday). The details of minimum qualification, experience, reservation, emoluments, etc. are available on the Institute’s website www.dei.ac.in
Any addendum/corrigendum, if any, shall be posted on Institutions website www.dei.ac.in only
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is
Faculty Positions (Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/ Contractual Posts/Guest Faculty/Adjunct Faculty) Rolling Advertisement (31.12.2023)
Teaching Posts (DEI Technical College, REI Intermediate College, DEI Prem Vidyalaya Girls’ Intermediate College) 31.10.2022
Non-Teaching Posts 31.10.2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Dayalbagh Educational Institute invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 31st December 2023