Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
NAGALAND UNIVERSITY – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Nagaland University, the 13th Central University and the only Central University in Nagaland was established based on the Act of Parliament of India and received the assent of the President of India on 20th October 1989 as THE NAGALAND UNIVERSITY ACT 1989 (No. 35 of 1989) and came into force as notified in THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY PART-II SECTION-1 in October 1989 published by the Ministry of Law and Justice (Legislative Department), New Delhi.The University came into being on September 6, 1994 having jurisdiction over the entire state of Nagaland. Prior to this, Nagaland had been in the catchment area of North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), with Kohima designated as one of the campuses of NEHU along with SASRD-Medziphema. With the establishment of Nagaland University, the two erstwhile campuses inherited from NEHU as well as the colleges affiliated to it fell within the jurisdiction of Nagaland University.
Nagaland University Meriema, Nagaland Invites Application for the following Positions of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Assistant Director of Sports Recruitment 2022
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Director of Sports
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Professor Commerce
- Professor History and Archaeology
- Professor Anthropology
- Professor Psychology
- Professor Management
- Professor Hindi
- Professor Tenyidie
- Professor Teacher Education
- Professor Geography
- Professor Botany
- Professor Environmental Sciences
- Professor Forestry
- Professor Chemistry
- Professor Law
- Professor Mathematics
- Professor Physics
- Professor Agronomy
- Professor Entomology
- Professor Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Professor Agri. Chemistry and Soil Science
- Professor Plant Pathology
- Professor Zoology
- Professor Rural Development & Planning
- Professor Soil & Water Conservation
- Professor Livestock Production & Management
- Professor Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Professor Biotechnology
- Professor Information Technology
- Professor Computer Science & Engineering
- Professor Agricultural Engineering & Technology
- Professor Political Science
- Professor Linguistics
Associate Professor ↗
- Associate Professor Education
- Associate Professor Geology
- Associate Professor Botany
- Associate Professor Zoology
- Associate Professor English
- Associate Professor Agricultural Extension
- Associate Professor Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Associate Professor Plant Pathology
- Associate Professor Agricultural Engineering
- Associate Professor Forestry
- Associate Professor Environmental Sciences
- Associate Professor Political Science
- Associate Professor Rural Development & Planning
- Associate Professor Law
- Associate Professor Agronomy
- Associate Professor Commerce
- Associate Professor Entomology
- Associate Professor History &Archaeology
- Associate Professor Sociology
Assistant Professor ↗
- Assistant Professor Management
- Assistant Professor Botany
- Assistant Professor Agricultural Economics
- Assistant Professor Law
- Assistant Professor Centre for South-East Asian Studies
- Assistant Professor Geology
- Assistant Professor Economics
- Assistant Professor Agri. Chemistry and Soil Science
- Assistant Professor Environmental Science
- Assistant Professor Zoology
- Assistant Professor Entomology
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Assistant Director of Sports Academic Level-10 Pay Scale (7th CPC)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application along with the relevant enclosures may be sent in the prescribed proforma to the “Recruitment Cell (Establishment Section-II), Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami, P.O: Lumami, Pin-798627 District: Zunheboto, Nagaland” SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of…………………………………”
Last date of receipt of hard copy applications complete in all respect through post/hand post is 11th November 2022.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 11th November 2022.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Nagaland University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 11th November 2022