Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
THE MAHARAJA SAYAJIRAO UNIVERSITY OF BARODA – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (1949) has blossomed from the Baroda College (1881) which is one of the oldest centres of learning in western India. MSU is the only state University with a residential, unitary character having English as sole medium of instruction with more than 1200 well-qualified faculty members and 1500 administrative staff to facilitate the learning of more than 35000 students having cosmopolitan life on campus.
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda Invites Application for the following Positions of Assistant Professors Recruitment 2022
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU) invites “Online applications” for the posts of Temporary Assistant Professors and various other Teaching posts in different Departments of Faculties/ Colleges/ Institutions that are to be filled for Academic Year 2022-2023 purely on temporary basis.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Temporary Assistant Professors
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Faculty of Arts: (1) Arabic (2) French (3) German (4) Sociology (5) Defense and National Security Studies (Higher Payment Programme)
- Faculty of Commerce: (Grants in Aid / Higher Payment Programme)
- Accounting & Financial Management Department of Accounting& Financial Management
- Banking & Insurance Department of Banking & Insurance
- Business Economics Department of Business Economics
- Commerce and Business Management Department of Commerce and Business Management
- Co-operative Management and Rural Studies
- Department of Co-operative Management and Rural Studies
- Faculty of Education & Psychology:
- Psychology (Grants in Aid / Higher Payment Programme)
- (Physical Education (Higher Payment Programme)
- Faculty of Fine Arts:
- Applied Arts
- Art History & Aesthetics
- Faculty of Family and Community Sciences:
- Clothing & Textiles
- Family & Community Resource Management
- Extension and Communication (18-A) WSRC
- Institute of Fashion Technology: (Higher Payment Programme)
- B.Sc. Fashion Communication
- B.Sc. Textile & Apparel Design
- Faculty of Journalism and Communication:
- Journalism and Communication
- Faculty of Management Studies: (Higher Payment Programme):
- Faculty of Performing Arts:
- Faculty of Pharmacy:
- Faculty of Science & M K Amin Arts & Science College and College of Commerce:
- Faculty of Science (Grants in Aid)
- M.K. Amin Arts & Science College and College of Commerce-Padra B.Sc. (Higher Payment Programme)
- Chemistry M.K. Amin Arts & Science College and College of Commerce-Padra B.Sc. (Higher Payment Programme)
- Zoology Department of Zoology (Grants in Aid)
- Bio-Chemistry Department of Bio-Chemistry (Grants in Aid)
- Microbiology M.K. Amin Arts & Science College and College of Commerce-Padra B.Sc. (Higher Payment Programme)
- For Higher Payment Programmes:
- Environmental Studies
- Computer Applications
- Faculty of Social Work:
- For Higher Payment Programmes: Social Work (BSW)
- Faculty of Technology & Engineering- (Excluding Humanities & Sciences)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Textile Chemistry
- Textile Engineering
- Computer Science &Engineering
- Polytechnic College (Engineering/Technology):
- For Higher Payment Programmes: Computer Engineering
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Science
- M.K. Amin Arts and Science College & College of Commerce, Padra
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The desirous candidate shall be required to apply online from 22/09/2022 at 11:00 A.M. onwards at: http://cc.msubaroda.ac.in/MSUBRecruitmentTmp/
The other details and conditions are available on the website of The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda at www.msubaroda.ac.in
The last date for submission of online application is 28/09/2022 till 5:30 P.M
The Eligible and interested applicants shall be required to “Apply Online” only in the format available on the official website of the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara.
he Interested candidate has to apply online and confirm submission of his/her application on or before 28/09/2022 till 5:30 P.M. at: http://cc.msubaroda.ac.in/MSUBRecruitmentTmp/
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 28/09/2022 till 5:30 P.M
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 28th September 2022