Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING KANCHEEPURAM – RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram is an Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Education, Govt of India. It is strategically located at the close proximity to IT and industrial corridors. The vision of the institute is to groom Engineers with Design and Manufacturing skills. The institute gives a significant amount of emphasis to practice courses and theory concepts are also explored along with the relevant laboratory course. In concise, the motto of the institute is “Learning by Doing”. With 70+ faculty working on diverse problems that spans across all fields of Engineering, Humanities, Mathematics, and Science, we provide a culture that nurtures young minds, and bring the best in you. We help you shape yourselves, and shape the future.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing IIITDM Kancheepuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu Invites Application for the following Ph.D Positions Recruitment 2022
IIITDM Kancheepuram, Chennai invites online application for the following research Ph.D. (HTRA with stipend/Non-HTRA/Project/External) position https://iiitdm.ac.in/old/phd_2023/pdf/Phd_admission_Flyer_Jan_2023.pdf
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Ph.D. (HTRA with stipend/Non-HTRA/Project/External)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (including Electrical)
- School of Interdisciplinary Design and Innovation (SIDI)
- Mechanical Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website https://iiitdm.ac.in/old/phd_2023/pdf/INFORMATION_BROCHURE_PHD_Jan_2023.pdf
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Fellowship at Rs.31,000/- per month for first two years and Rs.35,000/- per month for next three years under HTRA Category.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kancheepuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates need to apply through online mode only (https://iiitdm.ac.in/old/phd_2023/)
The candidates are required to register and submit an ONLINE application by accessing the website www.iiitdm.ac.in. No Hardcopy application will be entertained. The candidates are also required to upload the scanned copy of the following self-attested documents
- File containing your recent color photograph (Jpg)
- Scanned copy of your signature (Jpg)
- Scanned copy of your PG degree certificate (pdf) if the course is completed. If you do not have the final degree certificate, please upload a copy of the final year mark sheet or the provisional certificate. If the course is not completed, a certificate from the principal of the college or the Head of the department as per Annexure B should be uploaded.
- Scanned copy of your UG degree certificate (pdf) and upload the copy of the mark sheets (pdf)
- Upload a scanned copy of your Higher Secondary Certificate (pdf).
- Upload a scanned copy of your birth certificate or proof of date of birth (school leaving certificate or Class 10 certificate) (pdf).
- Upload the scanned experience certificate if applicable (pdf)
- Upload the scanned Community Certificate for OBC NCL/SC/ST/EWS. (Annexure C and Annexure E )
- Candidates who are applying in the PwD category should upload a valid medical certificate issued by the appropriate authority as per Annexure D (pdf).
- Size of each document should not be more than 2 MB, scanned documents should be 200 dpi or above.
- All External candidates need to submit a detailed research proposal along with the application and a detailed resume
- The Institute shall not be responsible for wrong entries and technical error(s) while making the online application/payment of the fees.
Contact us : email@example.com
For more details, visit : https://www.iiitdm.ac.in
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 10th October 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kancheepuram, IIITDM Kancheepuram, Chennai
Melakottaiyur, Nellikuppam Road, Near Kandigai,
Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600127, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Ph.D. (HTRA with stipend/Non-HTRA/Project/External) Positions Recruitment Official Notification on 22nd September 2022
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kancheepuram IIITDM Kancheepuram, Chennai invites applications from eligible candidates for the Ph.D. (HTRA with stipend/Non-HTRA/Project/External) positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 10th October 2022