Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
PIMPRI CHINCHWAD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCoE) is one of the best engineering colleges in Pune, established in 1999, nurtured and managed by Pimpri Chinchwad Education Trust (PCET). PCCoE is functioning proactively to provide the best professional environment to engineering and management students in terms of academics, industry oriented trainings, sports, co-curricular & extracurricular activities, cultural activities, various competitions, etc to create true aesthetically sensitive, socially committed and technologically competent engineers and management professionals. Academics at PCCoE is disciplined with results at the par of best colleges in Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU). Students of PCCoE are proving their talents at state and national level competitions for technical and non technical events. Along with results PCCoE has excellent placements.
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra Invites Application for the following Positions of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Assistant TPO Recruitment 2022
PIMPRI CHINCHWAD COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (PCCoE) (An Autonomous Institute), NAAC and NBA Accredited
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCoE) is one of the best Engineering Colleges in Pune.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant TPO
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
- Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Faculty for German, Japanese Assistant Professor
- Training and Placements Department Assistant TPO
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Professor Associate Professor Professor/ Assistant Professor Qualification and Pay Scale as per norms of AICTE, UGC, Savitribai Phule Pune University. Ph.D relevant Branch can apply
- Faculty for German, Japanese Assistant Professor Masters in relevant Subject and Teaching Exp. at reputed Institute
- Training and Placements Department Assistant TPO Masters Degree in IT/(Computers/ E&TC/Mechanical with 5 years’ Experience in Training & Placements
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
• Candidates are requested to apply by filling an Application Form
• Application link: http://pcet.org.in/pcet-apply.php
• Copy of Resume and Application can also be sent to ‘The Director, PCET’ on email@example.com within 8 days
CONTACT : 020 – 27600000
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 8 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering, near Akurdi Railway Station Road, Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411044, INDIA
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 16th September 2022