Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat is to be a leading technical Institute not only at national level but also at International level for imparting training to manpower as per the needs of technology. It is also envisaged to provide the necessary infrastructure to take up research work and to provide the mechanism to interact with industries effectively. This Institute was established in 1961 as one of the RECs for imparting technical education in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. In the year 1983-84 the Under Graduate programmes in Electronics Engineering was introduced and in the year 1988-89 the UG programmes in Computer Engineering and Production Engineering was started. In the year 1995-96, UG programme in Chemical Engineering was introduced. In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, the Central Government on the advice of the University Grants Commission, has declared the Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology (SVREC), Surat to Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat with status of “Deemed University” with effect from 4th December 2002. The Institute has been granted the status of ‘Institute of National Importance’ w.e.f. Aug. 15, 2007. At present, the Institute is offering Six UG Programmes, Eighteen PG Programmes and Three M.Sc. Five Years Integrated Programme including doctoral programme in all above branches.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Surat, Gujarat Invites Application for the following Positions of Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2022
The institute is going to conduct walk-in-interview offline mode (written test and interview) for the post of Teaching Assistants (purely on ad-hoc basis for 11 months) in Department of Computer Science and Engineering on 15 Sept 2022 (Reference: No. DCSE/Contractual-Faculty/774/2022-23 dated 22/08/2022).
The minimum qualifications and remuneration to be paid to the Teaching Assistant(s) purely on ad-hoc basis is as given below:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Assistant
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- First Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in M. Tech / M.E. and 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in B. Tech / B.E with Good Academic Record.
- Ph. D. (in appropriate branch) with I st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in B. Tech / B.E and 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in M.Tech /M.E.(Engg.) with Good Academic Record.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- First Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in M. Tech / M.E. and 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in B. Tech / B.E with Good Academic Record. Rs.45,000/-
- Ph. D. (in appropriate branch) with I st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in B. Tech / B.E and 1st Class or an equivalent CGPA (Min 6.5 on the scale of 10) in M.Tech /M.E.(Engg.) with Good Academic Record. Rs.60,000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The prescribed application form is available on the Institute website. The schedule for walk-in-interview is as follows:
|Walk-In-Interview Process||Date: 15 September 2022||Venue: Department of Computer Science and Engineering|
|Registration||9:30 am to 10:30 am||Room No. COED 010(Ground Floor)|
|Document Verification||10:30 am to 12:00 noon||Room No. COED 011 (Ground Floor)|
|Written Test||12:30 pm to 1:30 pm||Room No. COED 112 (First Floor)|
|Interview||2:30 pm onwards||Room No. COED 111 (First Floor)|
The candidate is requested to remain present with filled application in the prescribed form only along with originals supporting documents such as degree certificates, semester- wise marks sheets, experience certificates, testimonials, etc. and one set of self-attested copy of the same documents at 9:30 am in the department of computer science and engineering on 15 September 2022 (Thursday).
- Report to the department well before the beginning of the Registration.
- Keep in mind the COVID-19 measures and follow the guidelines issued by the Central/State/Local administration and the Institute. All the candidates have to wear face masks, keep physical distance and maintain personal hygiene.
- Do not move in groups and do not involve in any talks or discussion.
- The candidates have to leave the campus immediately, if he/she is not short listed after the document verification.
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate is necessary for the candidates to enter the campus.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk in Interview on 15 September 2022 (Thursday).
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Assistant positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 15th September 2022