Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) was set up by the Government of India in 1960, in the premises of the erstwhile Prabhat Studios in Pune. The FTII Campus currently stands on the grounds of the erstwhile Prabhat Studio. Prabhat Studio was a pioneer in the business of filmmaking and shifted to Pune from Kolhapur in 1933. The archaic studios of the time, which were the production grounds for the films of Prabhat are still present and are being used at FTII. The old Studios of Prabhat are now heritage structures and FTII students continue to work at the world’s oldest functioning film shooting studios.
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Pune, Maharashtra Invites Application for the following Positions of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor / Academic Coordinator/ Associate Maintenance Engineer/ Assistant Digital Colourist/ Shooting Coordinator/ Psychiatrist / Legal Advisor Recruitment 2022
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Academic Coordinator
- Associate Maintenance Engineer
- Assistant Digital Colourist
- Shooting Coordinator
- Psychiatrist (Female) (4 hours a week)
- Psychiatrist (Male) (4 hours a week)
- Legal Advisor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Professor Direction
- Professor Cinematography
- Associate Professor Direction
- Associate Professor Screenwriting
- Associate Professor Cinematography
- Associate Professor Electronic Cinematography
- Assistant Professor Direction
- Assistant Professor Sound
- Assistant Professor Screenwriting
- Assistant Professor Cinematography
- Assistant Professor Editing
- Assistant Professor Art Direction
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Professor Direction Rs.1,36,516/-
- Professor Cinematography Rs.1,36,516/-
- Associate Professor Direction Rs.1,18,645/-
- Associate Professor Screenwriting Rs.1,18,645/-
- Associate Professor Cinematography Rs.1,18,645/-
- Associate Professor Electronic Cinematography Rs.1,18,645/-
- Assistant Professor Direction Rs.99,969/-
- Assistant Professor Sound Rs.99,969/-
- Assistant Professor Screenwriting Rs.99,969/-
- Assistant Professor Cinematography Rs.99,969/-
- Assistant Professor Editing Rs.99,969/-
- Assistant Professor Art Direction Rs.99,969/-
- Academic Coordinator Rs.99,969/-
- Associate Maintenance Engineer Rs.61,818/-
- Assistant Digital Colourist Rs.61,818/-
- Shooting Coordinator Rs.51,836/-
- Psychiatrist (Female) (4 hours a week) Rs.20,000/-
- Psychiatrist (Male) (4 hours a week) Rs.20,000/-
- Legal Advisor Ref. Website.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should fill the online application form. The link to the application form is https://forms.gle/Qda 2sBi4PetZAKaw9. The application fee is Rs 1,200/- for each post which is to be submitted through SBI Collect (Application fee for teaching and non-teaching post), while filling the online application form. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post, should pay fee separately for each post.
- Last date for submitting Application Form: 5.00 pm on 11.09.2022.
- List of eligible candidates will be displayed on FTII Website on 16.09.2022.
- Online Interview will be held between 21.09.2022 to 21.10.2022. During the interview, candidates for the post of faculty positions may have to deliver a lecture on the concerned subject
For any query, please contact Shri S. K. Dekate, Administrative Officer on 020-25580014/ firstname.lastname@example.org between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm on working days
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 11.09.2022.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
020 – 25580116 / 020 – 25580125
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 11th September 2022