Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering is one of the prestigious engineering colleges in Karnataka. Established in 1997, VVCE has grown in leaps and bounds since inception. VVCE is an autonomous institute affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belagavi, approved by AICTE & UGC, New Delhi and recognized by Govt. of Karnataka. Six UG programs are accredited by National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi. VVCE is also accredited by NAAC with “A” grade. VVCE offers six UG programs, three PG programs and nine Research Centres for pursuing PhD programs, with a total student population of over 3200. The college has excellent infrastructure coupled with qualified and passionate faculty team to provide a perfect learning ambience. The college is under the able leadership of Dr. B. Sadashive Gowda, PhD (IISc) as Principal, who has rich experience in industry and education fields both in India and abroad.
Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering Mysuru, Karnataka Invites Application for the Positions of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Instructor/Assistant Instructor / First Division Clerk Recruitment 2022
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Instructor/Assistant Instructor in E&CE
- First Division Clerk
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Professor for Computer Science and Engineering / Information Science and Engineering/ MBA
- Associate Professor for Computer Science and Engineering / Information Science and Engineering:
- Assistant Professor for Computer Science Engineering
- Assistant Professor for Information Science & Engineering
- Assistant Professor for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Assistant Professor for Master of Business Administration
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For further details and to apply, visit https://vvce.ac.in/careers
- Professor for Computer Science and Engineering / Information Science and Engineering/ MBA :Served as Qualified Associate Professor (with Ph.D) for five (5) years or 13 years of Teaching experience out of which at least 5 years’ service after obtaining Ph.D
- Associate Professor for Computer Science and Engineering / Information Science and Engineering: Ph.D degree in the relevant discipline, with 5 years in teaching / industry/research.
- Assistant Professor for Computer Science Engineering : First Class in BE & M.Tech.. preference will be given to Ph.Ds., those who have appeared for final M.Tech examination may also apply.
- Assistant Professor for Information Science & Engineering : First Class in BE & M.Tech.. preference will be given to Ph.Ds., those who have appeared for final M.Tech examination may also apply.
- Assistant Professor for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning : First Class in BE & M.Tech.preference will be given to Ph.Ds., those who have appeared for final M.Tech examination may also apply.
- Assistant Professor for Master of Business Administration: First Class MBA Specialization in Banking & Finance, HR & Operational Research/Business Analytics, Preference will be given to Engineering Background, with good research background and preference will be given to 5 years teaching experience and Ph.Ds.
Qualified, Preferably doctoral degree from IISc or NIT.
Two years’ experience is desirable for Assistant Professor post
- Instructor/Assistant Instructor in E&CE: Diploma in concerned department.
- First Division Clerk.: Any Graduate/Post Graduate (Full time course) with minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Pay Scale For 1 to 8 – AICTE 6th pay scale. State scale for non teaching.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to submit applications through online mode only by completing the Application Form and uploading copies of all required certificates.
Please apply within 10 days from the date of Advertisement. apply visit https://vvce.ac.in/careers
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 10 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching positions https://vvce.ac.in/careers/
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 05th September 2022