Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MEGHALAYA – NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya is one among the thirty-one NITs in India established under the NIT Act 2007 (Amended 2012) of the Parliament of India as Institutes of National Importance with full funding support from the Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), Government of India.
National Institute of Technology Shillong, Meghalaya Invites Application for the following Positions of R&D Engineer Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from highly motivated and dynamic Indian nationals for the R&D Engineer position for the industry-sponsored project titled “An artificial intelligence approach to solve waste management challenges”.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- R&D Engineer
🎯 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
- An artificial intelligence approach to solve waste management challenges
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Eligibility: This position is open to
- B.Tech. in CS / EC / EEE/ EE or any other relevant branch of study as per the project.
- M.Tech./ME in CS/ EE/EC/EEE or the relevant branch of study as per project requirement.
- Ph.D. in related areas of research (Image Processing, Computer Vision, Machine Learning/AI)
- Computer Vision and Machine Learning is essential.
- Experience with OpenCV and image processing is a must.
- Well-versed and experienced in Python.
- Experience in C++ is a plus.
- Acquainted with Google cloud services, PyTorch/TensorFlow, and CollabPro.
- A team player with autonomy in the work.
- Fluency in English is mandatory. French is a plus.
Desirable Qualification & Experience: Preference will be given to candidates with work experience relevant/related to the project. The candidate should have in-depth knowledge of machine learning, deep learning and digital image processing.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Consolidated Salary: 4.8 LPA to 7.8 LPA.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Candidate possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply in the prescribed application form (given in the link), appending the self-attested scanned copies of the certificates. All the documents should be merged in a single PDF file and send to email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04.09.2022, 5:00 PM The applications received after the mentioned date will not be considered further.
- The subject of the email should contain “Application for R&D Engineer Position”.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 04.09.2022, 5:00 PM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya invites applications from eligible candidates for the R&D Engineer positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 04th September 2022