Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Savitribai Phule Pune University, one of the premier universities in India, is positioned in the North-western part of Pune city. It occupies an area of about 411 acres. It was established on 10th February, 1949 under the Poona University Act. The university houses 46 academic departments. It is popularly known as the ‘Oxford of the East’. It has about 307 recognized research institutes and 612 affiliated colleges offering graduate and under-graduate courses. The university attracts many foreign students due to its excellent facilities. It offers good accommodation facility. There is a provision of hostel for the students. There is a well-stocked library containing plenty of books regarding various subjects. Savitribai Phule Pune University is one of the finest and most popular educational centers in the city. It offers excellent programs in various areas including Science, Commerce, Arts, Languages and Management Studies.
Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune, Maharashtra Invites Application for the following Positions of Assistant Professor (Contractual) Recruitment 2022
It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that applications are invited for the Assistant Professor (Contractual) in the following Departments to be filled in on purely temporary basis up to 31.05.2023.
Period of application from 13.08.2022 to 20.08.2022.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor (Contractual)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Health Science
- Centre for Energy Studies
- Electronic & Instrumentation Science
- Environmental Science
- Scientific Computing, Modeling & Simulation
- Interdisciplinary School of Science
- Computer Engineering/Technology/ Information Technology
- Civil Engineering/Technology or Environmental Engineering/ Technology
- Mechanical Engineering/Technology or Materials Engineering Technology
- Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering/Technology
- Electronics Engineering/Technology or Electrical Engineering/Technology
- FACULTY OF COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT
- Management Science
- Management (Nasik Center)
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Studies
- Media & Communication Studies
- Defence & Strategic Studies Psychology
- Political Science
- Foreign Languages
- Pail & Buddhist Studies
- FACULTY OF INTERDISCIPLINARY STUDIES
- Communication & Journalism
- Centre for Performing Arts
- Education & Extension
- Skill Development Center
- Sport & Physical Education
- School of Open & Distance Learning
- Languages: Masters degree (Languages)
- Social Science : Masters degree (Social Science)
- Commerce : Masters degree (Commerce)
- Management: Masters degree (Management)
- Science : Masters degree (Science any subject)
- Education : Masters degree (Education)
- Student Service/ Online Education: Masters degree (Any Subject)
- Educational Communication/ Academic Service: Masters degree (Any Subject)
- Education Technology/ E- content Development and Management: Masters degree (Any Subject)
- Competitive Exam Center
- Political Science
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
General / Minimum Qualifications for the posts Assistant Professor (Contractual) as per UGC Norms & Govt, of Maharashtra Resolution No. Misc-2018/C.R.56/18/UNI-1. dated 08.03.2019.:
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Assistant Professor (Contractual) Pay Rs. 40,000 Consolidated
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should apply online only from 13.08.2022 to 20.08.2022 through the University website admin.unipune.ac.in/recruitment
Original and an attested copies of the necessary documents should bring at the time of interview. The Candidate should submit the application form along with all enclosures to the Head of the concerned Department at the time of Interview for Verification.
Separate application should be submitted for each post.
Qualifications and experience are as notified by the Government of Maharashtra and the University Grants Commission/AICTE and Savitribai Phule Pune University from time to time.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 20.08.2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Savitribai Phule Pune University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor (Contractual) in the Various Department of Savitribai Phule Pune University. (Notification No.AT/NF/944, dated 13.08.2022)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 20th August 2022