Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
INVERTIS UNIVERSITY – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Invertis University is situated in Bareilly on NH-24, equidistant from the country’s capital Delhi and State’s capital Lucknow. From a humble beginning in 1998, Invertis has come a long way. From 83 students and one Institute – Invertis Institute of Management Studies, today we stand tall as a full-fledged University with 8 different faculty structures under its name. We offer a range of Doctoral, Post Graduate & Under Graduate programmes in Management, Law, Commerce, Computer Applications, Pharmacy, Education, Journalism & Mass Communication, Bio-Science & Technology, Science, Fashion Design, Engineering & Technology and Architecture.
Invertis University Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh Invites Application for the following Positions of Professor/ Associate Professor /Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- BIOTECHNOLOGY & FORENSIC SCIENCE Teaching Experience (Graduation Level) Expertise Forensic Physics and Ballistics
- PHARMACY Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING JAVA/Cloud Computing/Artificial Intelligence
- AGRICULTURE Genetics and Plant Breeding M.A. History with B Ed. and M.Ed. (NET/Ph.D. Preferable) Post Graduate in Any Subject
- EDUCATION M.Ed./M.A. Education. (NET/Ph.D. in Education will be preferred)
- LEGAL STUDIES Constitutional Law
- MANAGEMENT General Management, Marketing & Agri Business, Human Resource, Accounting & Finance, Economics, Business Analytics/ Data Analytics
- APPLIED SCIENCE & HUMANITIES Pure-Mathematics/Applied Mathematica/Data Analytics
- PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION Soft Skills Trainer Excellent Communication Skills with relevant experience in the field
- COMPUTER APPLICATIONS Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, loT, Python, Data Science Computer Network
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Ph.D. / NET in the Relevant Area | Educational qualifications and experience for various positions are as per UGC, AICTE, PCI, NCTE and statutory body norms | Remunerations and reservations as per UGC norms.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
For Any Query Contact HR – 7217011244 Interested Candidates may scan to apply till 25th July, 2022
Invertis Village, NH-24, Bareilly-243123 | Phone : 0581-2460442, 2460443
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 25th July, 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 25th July 2022