Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY POSITIONS RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
UNIVERSITY OF DELHI – TEACHING FACULTY POSITIONS RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The University of Delhi is a premier university of the country with a venerable legacy and international acclaim for highest academic standards, diverse educational programmes, distinguished faculty, illustrious alumni, varied co-curricular activities and modern infrastructure. Over the many years of its existence, the University has sustained the highest global standards and best practices in higher education. Its long-term commitment to nation building and unflinching adherence to universal human values are reflected in its motto: ‘Nishtha Dhriti Satyam’ ‘निष्ठा धृति सत्यम्’ (Dedication, Steadfastness and Truth). Established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential University by the Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly, a strong commitment to excellence in teaching, research and social outreach has made the University a role-model and trend setter for other universities. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice-President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University. Beginning with three colleges and 750 students, it has grown as one of the largest universities in India with 16 faculties, over 80 academic departments, an equal number of colleges and over seven lakh students. Over 500 programmes offered by the University are approved by Academic and Executive Councils, out of which 209 programmes are being considered for NAAC accreditation purpose. The rest being run in colleges are separately accredited.
University of Delhi Invites Application for the following Positions of Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022
Advertisement for Guest Faculty: Fall Semester: July 2022- November 2022
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- General Management: Strategic Management, Strategic Analysis, Business Ethics & Sustainability, Business Ethics & Corporate Governance, Sustainable Business & Development, Global Business Management, Legal Environment of Business.
- Health Care: Public Health Management, Hospital Operations & Control, Management of Hospital Support Services, Supply Chain Management in Health Care, Health Economics, Hospital Planning, Innovations in Healthcare, Regulation and laws in Health Sector, Health Care Entrepreneurship and Innovation, International Health Systems, Project Management in Healthcare, Health Financing and Insurance.
- Marketing: Competitive Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business Marketing, Retailing Management, Marketing Research, Marketing Analytics,
- Finance: Accounting for Managerial Decisions, Financial Markets & Institutions, International Financial Management, Corporate Taxation
- Operations Management and Quantitative methods: Data Analysis & Optimization, Decision Modeling and Optimization, Production and Operations Management, Operations Management for Executives, Operations Strategy, Service Operations Management.
- Information Technology & Systems: Information Technology Management, Information Technology for Organizations, Managing E-Business, Management of Information Systems, Strategic Management of Information Technology, Delivering Information Services.
- Economics: Managerial Economics, Economic Environment of Business
- Human Resources & Organizational Behaviour: Organizational Behaviour, Organization Effectiveness and Change, Leadership and Change Management
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proforma etc. are available on the University website www.du.ac.in, along with this advertisement. Click Here for more details
- First Class Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline or First Class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/ accredited by the AICTE / UGC.
First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant/ Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the national eligibility test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR: exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of the General Note (below).
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
(i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
(a) Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management /Administration/in a relevant management related discipline or consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/recognized by the AICTE / UGC.
First Class graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost and works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body. (b) The candidate should have professional work experience which is significant and can be recognized at national/International level as equivalent to Ph.D. and twelve years ’managerial experience in industry/profession of which at least eight years should be at least at a level comparable to that of Reader/Assistant Professor.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi invites applications for the positions of Guest Faculty to teach specific courses in the following areas in the Fall Semester (July 2022 to November 2022). Interested candidates should fill up the application form and email the completed application form alongwith the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 19 July 2022 (midnight). The application form can be downloaded at: http://fms.edu/?q=node/689265
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is 19 July 2022 (midnight).
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
University of Delhi Applications are invited for the following Guest Faculty post
Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi invites applications for the positions of Guest Faculty
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 19th July 2022