Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
JSS LAW COLLEGE – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
JSS Law College, a professional autonomous college functioning under the aegis of JSS Mahavidyapeetha, was established in the year 1982. College has been Recognized by UGC as “College with Potential for Excellence”. Since its inception it is striving to search for innovative methods in imparting legal education. It has been able to establish itself as one of the best law colleges.
JSS Law College Invites Application for the following Positions of Assistant Professors Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for three full-time teaching posts in law (Assistant Professor) and one post in Political Science. Please visit the college website www.jsslawcollege.in for detailed information and online application form.
Last date to apply online: 13.07.2022
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Three Full-time posts in Law
- One Full-time post in Political Science
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET, or who are awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission rules and regulations.
Provided, that the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then-existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree, and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions: –
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode.
- At least two external examiners have evaluated the Ph.D. thesis.
- An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted.
- The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal.
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on their Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC or any similar agency.
The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Click here for the Application Form
Download the application form fill it up and send the scanned copy of the application form, Passport size photograph, Postgraduate degree Marks sheet, NET/SET certificate to email@example.com
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 13.07.2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
JSS Law College, New Kantharaje Urs Road, Kuvempnagar, Mysuru, Karnataka- 570023 INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
JSS Law College invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 13th July 2022