Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the 23 IITs created to be Centres of Excellence for training, research and development in science, engineering and technology in India. Established as College of Engineering in 1961, the Institute was later declared as an Institution of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 1963” and was renamed as “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi”. It was then accorded the status of a Deemed University with powers to decide its own academic policy, to conduct its own examinations, and to award its own degrees. Since its inception, over 48000 have graduated from IIT Delhi in various disciplines including Engineering, Physical Sciences, Management and Humanities & Social Sciences. Of these, nearly 5070 received Ph.D. degrees. The number of students who graduated with B.Tech. degree is over 15738. The rest obtained Master’s Degree in Engineering, Sciences and Business Administration. These alumni today work as scientists, technologists, business managers and entrepreneurs. There are several alumni who have moved away from their original disciplines and have taken to administrative services, active politics or are with NGOs. In doing so, they have contributed significantly to building of this nation, and to industrialization around the world.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for the following Positions of Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
IIT Delhi invites applications from well qualified Ph. D Degree holders for the following faculty position at the level of Assistant Professor in its various Academic Units.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- CIVIL ENGG.: Environmental: Water and Waste Water Engg. Air Pollution Control Engg. Solid and Hazardous Waste Engg. Geotechnical: Geotechnical Engg., geoenvironmental Engg., Rock Mechanics and Rock Engg., Structures: Structural Engg. Construction Materials, Construction Management, Transportation: Transport and Traffic planning, Transportation and Traffic Engg.,Pavement Engg., Water Resources: Water Resources Engg, and related areas.
- DESIGN: We are looking for Candidates Specializing in all areas of Design including Industrial Design, Communication Design, Interaction Design, and other relevant design domains. Candidates should have an educational background in design.
- ENERGY SCIENCE & ENGINEERING: Renewable Energy Technologies, Energy Storage, Electrical Power Systems, Power Electronics, Electrical Machines and Drives, Control and Instrumentation for Energy Applications, Electronic Devices, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, and Combustion pertaining to Energy Systems.
- MATERIAL SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING: Extractive metallurgy, polymer rheology and processing, corrosion and degradation of materials, materials for renewable and sustainable technology, crystal growth and crystallography, ceramics.
- ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES (CAS): “All areas of Atmospheric and Oceanic Science”.
- SENSORS, INSTRUMENTATION AND CYBER-PHYSICAL SYSTEM ENGINEERING (SeNSE): Candidates must have a strong academic and research background, an ability to build world-class research facilities, and a proven/ demonstrated history of hands-on product and prototype development at the individual/ team level/ demonstrated history of original contributions in terms of high quality publications, patents or product development activities in the following areas- Mixed signal ICs and circuits, Electronic circuit design (analog and digital) , VLSI Design, Sensors, Sensors Systems, Signal Processing, Image Processing, Smart Systems, Cyber-physical systems, Communications for sensors/ sensors systems, Robotics/ Mechatronics/ Control Systems (more details in encl. 1 at
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Grade I) :-
Ph.D. and First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree in an appropriate branch/discipline with a good academic record throughout. A minimum of three years teaching/ research / professional experience, excluding the experience gained before and while pursuing Ph.D. Candidate should have demonstrated research capabilities in terms
of publications in reputed journals and conferences.
Candidates with Ph.D but with less than 3 years experience can be considered for Assistant Professor (Grade II)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Pay Level 12 (Rs.1,01,500-1,67,400) with minimum Pay of Rs.101500/-. After completion of 3 years of service as Assistant Professor in Pay Level 12, the candidates will be considered for movement to Pay Level 13A1 (Rs.1,31,400- 2,04,700)
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who have applied online may please log in to our site https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/IITDFR0/login and check the status whether their applications have been received or not.
Address for Correspondence:
Faculty Recruitment Cell (E-I)
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016, INDIA
For any technical help, please contact through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph. 011-26597220
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
This is a rolling advertisement. There is no last date.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Advertisement for the post of Assistant Professor (Updated on 30.06.2022)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 31st December 2022