Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh was inaugurated on 18th August, 2010 as a member of a group of ten new NITs. These new NITs were established as centres of excellence in technical education to combat the growing need of technological professionals in India. NIT Arunachal Pradesh started functioning under the mentorship of NIT Durgapur till, when the first permanent Director Prof. (Dr.) Chandan Tilak Bhunia assumed the charge on 1st November, 2011. Initialy the NIT AP started functioning in a hired building at Yupia, district Papumpare as its temporary site. Its permanent site is under construction at Jote, district Papumpare, surrounded by beautiful green forest and mountains. The area is picturesque and surrounding makes it ideal for a nobel academic environment.
National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh Invites Application for the Teaching Faculty Positions of Assistant Professor, Grade-II Recruitment 2022
The National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh, an Institute of National Importance established by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India invites applications in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals, possessing excellent academic record along with commitment to quality teaching and research, for the Academic posts as given in (A) below
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor, Grade-II
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Mechanical Engineering Assistant Professor Grade-II(on contract)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Assistant Professor, Grade-II
Essential Qualification Ph. D
One publication in an SCI Journal
The eligibility, qualifications/experience etc. shall be determined as on the last date of receipt of application forms
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor, Grade-II at Pay Level 11 of Pay Matrix (on contract)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Applications along with Annexures must be submitted in the prescribed format as available in the Institute Website. Candidates can download the same from the website www.nitap.ac.in.
- Please mention Post Applied, Department and Discipline on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application.
- The filled in application should be accompanied by non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- for UR/OBC candidates and Rs.500/- for PwD candidates which may be paid through Crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh” on any Nationalized Bank. Application fee is not applicable for ST/SC Candidates. Applicants may also pay the
required application fee through online in Account Name: NIT AP. Corpus Account, Account Number: 38208192355, IFSC: SBIN0009535, Branch: Nirjuli, Arunachal Pradesh and payment-receipt of online payment should be enclosed with application submitted.
- Application forms, Annexure Sheets complete in all respects along with self attested photocopies of certificates and the prescribed application fee should reach “The Registrar , National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh, Jote, P.O.- NIT Jote, Pin-791113 on or before 27/07/2022 by 5:30 pm. Applications received after last date (due to Postal / Courier delays, etc.) will not be considered. Any
subsequent change or amendment to this vacancy notice shall be posted in the Institute’s Website only.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 27/07/2022 by 5:30 pm
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute Of Technology Arunachal Pradesh invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 27th July 2022