Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai, established in 1963, is a premier institute in India. It is best known for its pioneering work in Industrial Engineering and Management, which has been at the forefront in nurturing industry-ready professionals through its specialized training programs. NITIE is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Education (earlier MHRD), Government of India with impeccable academic standards with NIRF ranking 12, at par with IITs and IIMs. It’s one of the central learning institutes in India & abroad engaged in imparting knowledge & expertise in the domain of Operations & Supply Chain Management, encouraging best practices in Industrial Engineering. NITIE has an old legacy of offering programs that are well accepted worldwide in the domine of Management, Industrial Engineering, Sustainability etc., and has proved its superiority & excellence in overall management education. Primarily we are offering the courses which are akin to Engineering Management, Logistics & SCM, Fin Tech, Marketing, Human Resource etc. promoting different kinds of analytical tools to resolve engineering & management problems to enhance productivity.
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai Invites Application for the Teaching Faculty Positions of Assistant Professor Grade I and Grade I Recruitment 2022
FACULTY RECRUITMENT – Special Recruitment Drive
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR SC/ST/OBC/PwD CANDIDATES
APPLICATIONS FOR FACULTY POSITIONS AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN THE FOLLOWING BROAD AREAS
Operations & SCM, Analytics & Data Sciences, Finance, Economics & Strategy, and Marketing.
Eligible candidates who satisfy the following criteria of Qualifications and Experience, as on the date of application, may apply with all the details
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor Grade I
- Assistant Professor Grade II
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
Marketing Management & Strategy
- International Marketing
- Sales & Distribution Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Big Data in Consumer Behaviour, Digital Marketing
- New algorithms and Neuromarketing for Consumer Analytics
- AI ML for Consumer Behaviour and Network Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Data-Driven Business Strategy
- Strategic Management
- International Business Strategy
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Analytics & Data Sciences
- Data Analytics in Business functions viz. manufacturing, supply chain, marketing, finance, human resources, etc.,
- Business applications of Artificial intelligence & Machine Learning
- Healthcare Analytics
- Business Applications of Cloud Computing
- Big Data Analytics in HADOOP
- Application performance optimization
- Business Applications of Quantum Computing
- Cyber-physical Systems & Internet of Things (IoT)
- Business Applications of Distributed Computing
- Business Applications of Deep Learning
- Digital Platform
- Digital Transformation in Business Functions
- Business applications of Nature-inspired Algorithm
- Business Applications of Stochastic Modeling
Finance & Economics
- Quantitative Finance
- Big Data in FinTech
- Big Data in Finance
- Supply Chain Finance
- Analytical Finance
- Transportation Economics with emphasis on Mobility Data Analytics
- Globalization & Global Competitiveness
- Competition, Corporate Governance, and Firm Performance
- Public Policy Analytics
- Financial Engineering and AI in Python
- Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
- Big Data in Economics
- Econometric Modeling
- Healthcare Analytics
Operations & SCM
- Product and Process Design
- Manufacturing Systems Design and Modeling
- Procurement, Fulfilment Center, and the Last-Mile Delivery
- Smart Manufacturing
- Multi-tier Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Procurement, Inventory Management, and Resiliency in Supply Chain
- Operations Analytics
- Service Automation
- International Procurement/Logistics
- Robotics & Automation
- Industry 4.0 Technologies
- Supply Chain Simulations
- Game Theory Applications
- Grid Manufacturing
- Transport Management Systems
- Supply Chain Optimization Technologies
- Multi-Modal Logistics
- Inter Modal & Freight Transport Modeling
- Humanitarian Logistics
- Resilient Supply Chain Modeling
- Blockchain applications in Supply Chain
- Bigdata application in Manufacturing
- ARVR based analytics for Manufacturing
- Visual Analytics in Project Management
- Web analytics for Project Management
- Deep Learning in Project Management
- Asset Performance Management
- Information Systems & Manufacturing Asset Management
- Reverse Logistics
- Physical Internet-Logistics and Manufacturing
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The qualification and experience desired for the posts of ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Grade I and II) are as below:
Qualification for the post: Ph.D. with First Class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch/specialization with excellent academic record throughout.
- Assistant Professor Grade I At least three years of Teaching/ Research/ Industrial experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing a Ph.D
- Assistant Professor Grade II Candidates with less than three years of experience may be appointed on a contractual basis as Assistant Professor Grade II
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor Grade I Pay Level -12 (VII CPC) Rs.1,01,500-Rs.1,67,400
- Assistant Professor Grade II At the entry-level they may be placed in Pay Level 10 (VII CPC) with basic pay of Rs.70,900 or Rs.84,800 in VII CPC Pay-Level 11 depending upon the experience and shall move to Pay Level 12 with a minimum basic pay of Rs. 1,01,500 on completion of requisite period /experience as per GoI norms, on Assessment of Satisfactory Performance.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates possessing requisite qualifications and experience are required to apply online at the application portal (https://www.nitie.ac.in/faculty_recruitment/) to upload selfattested PDF files of all degree certificates /testimonials /cast certificate/age proof certificate etc. as file attachment at the portal
Since it is a rolling advertisement, all positions will remain open till filled.
The institute has the unique facility of reserving 10% of the total money earned by faculty members performing outreach activities such as training and consultancy. The amount will be kept aside in the name of the faculty members, which can be utilized for
academic and professional activities, subject to approval by the Director.
Incomplete applications and applications not in the prescribed format shall be rejected. Queries may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Since it is a rolling advertisement, all positions will remain open till filled
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Industrial Engineering invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty Positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org