Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Forensic Sciences University, the erstwhile Gujarat Forensic Sciences University is the brain child of Govt of Gujarat. It was established by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India Shri. Narendra Modiji, then Chief Minister of Gujarat in 2009 with a sole objective of creating professional experts in the field of Forensic sciences. At a juncture of spiking number of crimes involving sophisticated technologies and much evolved modus operandi, there was a need for scientists and technocrats. Thereby the resolution of such heinous crimes were more diligently possible. This has been prudently considered by the Govt of Gujarat and the university came into existence as a unique and first of its kind academic institution dedicated to Forensic Sciences across the globe.
National Forensic Sciences University Gandhinagar, Gujarat Invites Application for the following Positions of Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
National Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, invites applications for the post of Assistant Professor(contractual basis)in various disciplines for its campuses located at Gandhinagar, Delhi, Goa and Tripura in the following areas
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Forensic Science and it’s allied disciplines viz.: Forensic Chemistry, Forensic Biotechnology, Forensic Physics, Multi-Media Forensics, Ballistics, DNA & Fingerprint Science, Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substance etc.& General Chemistry, General Physics, General Biology.
- Forensic Nursing, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology, Humanitarian Forensics, Toxicology, Forensic Dentistry, Forensic Nursing, Humanitarian Forensics, Forensic Anthropology.
- Cyber Security, Digital Forensics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Darknet and Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Drone Forensics, Database Forensics, IT and Computer Science.
- Forensic Accounting, Accounts & Finance, Healthcare & Hospital Management, Statistics & Research Methodology,General Management,Data Science,Data Analytics,Business Intelligence, Cyber Security Management.
- Law, Data Science.
- Forensic Pharmacy, Pharmaceuticals & Quality Assurance, Environmental Forensics.
- Forensic Food Technology, Forensic Nano Technology, Forensic Structural Engineering.
- Police Science, Police Administration, Internal Security, Border Security.
- Forensic Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Neuropsychology, Criminology, Behavioral Science, Cyber Psychology
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
Minimum Eligibility Requirements for Assistant Professor (Contractual)
Qualifications: Ph.D. in relevant discipline with first class in Master’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant area with a very good academic record throughout.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Remuneration: Consolidated fixed monthly remuneration of Rs. 90,000/- only.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Gandhinagar, Gujarat | Gandhinagar, Delhi, Goa and Tripura
📝 HOW TO APPLY
For more details pertaining to required educational qualification, experience, other essential requirements and how to apply etc. Please refer institutions website www.nfsu.ac.in
Click to: Apply Online
Application Procedure: Please refer https://www.nfsu.ac.in/career
The last date for receiving online applications is 20th May 2022. The interviews for all the post will be scheduled from 24th May 2022 to 30th May 2022.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 20th May 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
(079) 239 77103
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Forensic Sciences University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 20th May 2022