Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (rgniyd), Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, is an Institution of National Importance by the Act of Parliament No. 35/2012 under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India. The RGNIYD was set up in 1993 under the Societies Registration Act, XXVII of 1975.The RGNIYD functions as a vital resource centre with its multi-faceted functions of offering academic programmes at Post Graduate level encompassing various dimensions of youth development, engaging in seminal research in the vital areas of youth development and coordinating Training Programmes for state agencies and the officials of youth organisation, besides the Extension and Outreach initiatives across the country.
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development Chennai, Tamil Nadu Invites Application for the following Positions of Professor / Associate Professor/ Registrar / Controller of Examination / Finance Officer/ Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2022
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD) Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu is functioning under the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Controller of Examination
- Finance Officer
- Assistant Registrar
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Applied Psychology – Professor
- English – Associate Professor
- Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning) – Associate Professor
- Computer Science (Cyber Security) – Associate Professor
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
The qualifications and other conditions prescribed in the advertisement are as per UGC / AICTE Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education 2018 (herein after referred as UGC Regulations 2018) published in the Gazette of India, July 18, 2018 (and AICTE norms wherever applicable) and are subject to future regulations / norms, including amendments in UGC regulations from time to time, stipulated by the MHRD / UGC / AICTE applicable to such recruitment
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Professor (Academic Level 14)
- Associate Professor (Academic Level 13A)
- Registrar 13: Rs.1,23,100
- Controller of Examination 13: Rs.1,23,100
- Finance Officer 12 : Rs.78,800
- Assistant Registrar 10 : Rs.56,100
💺 JOB LOCATION
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Interested candidates should apply only through online.
- The candidates should go through the detailed advertisement, all the instructions, Regulations carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions before applying. Their admission to all stages of recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are advised to fill up the online application carefully and provide the information as required. The last date for receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication in the Employment News. Candidates are requested to visit the institute website (www.rgniyd.gov.in) regularly for updates. No separate intimation will be sent to any candidate
- The envelope containing the application is superscribed as “Application for the post of ___________________”.
The candidates are requested to download the filled application from Institute website and send the hard copy of the downloaded PDF of the same along with the self-attested copies of the relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. by speed post / courier to
the address given below.
The Assistant Registrar (Administration)
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development (RGNIYD)
Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India
Bangalore to Chennai Highway, Sriperumbudur – 602105
Kanchipuram District, Tamil Nadu
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication in the Employment News
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching positions (Professor / Associate Professor/ Registrar / Controller of Examination / Finance Officer/ Assistant Registrar)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 10th June 2022