Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
HINDUSTAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCE – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Hindustan College of Engineering Deemed University, started in the year 1985, was conferred the “University Status” by University Grants Commission (UGC), Government of India, Under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 from the academic year 2008-09 and under the name HITS (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science). Today, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is one of the most sought after engineering Institutions in Tamil Nadu, reputed for its highly qualified and experienced faculty and excellent infrastructural facilities for curricular and extra curricular activities, the University has maintained an enviable academic excellence right from its inception. The student community comprises of students from all over India and Overseas. We have students hailing from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Egypt, Ethiopia, France, Indonesia, Kenya, Korea, Liberia, Libya, Mauritius, Nigeria, Oman, Rwanda, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sudan, U.A.E, Thailand, Vietnam, Tanzania, USA, etc.
Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science Chennai, Tamil Nadu Invites Application for the following Positions of Dean /Director/Head/ Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Scientist / Head Administration/ Senior Finance Officer / Head Purchase / Manager Recruitment 2022
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Dean /Director/Head
- International Affairs | Placement & Corporate Affairs | School of Management, Leadership & Entrepreneurship | Rankings | Information Technology Initiatives | Research | Incubation Centre | School of Performing Arts
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Scientist ‘G’
- Head Administration
- Senior Finance Officer
- Head Purchase
- Manager – ERP
- Manager – Hostels
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- School of Engineering & Technology
- Aeronautical Sciences (Aeronautical / Aerospace) Autonomous System. Propulsion, CFD. Airworthiness and Safety. Space Systems. UAV and Aerodynamics. FEM. Aircraft Maintenance. Drone Technologies. Right Mechanics. Artificial Intelligence (Al). Avionics, Satellite Technology. Control & Guidance, Fluid Dynamics, Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering
- Computing Sciences
- Cognitive Computing. Informatics. Artificial Intelligence. Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics, Data Science. Block Chain. Quantum Computing, Augmentation Reality / Virtual Reality. Internet of Things (loT), Machine Learning. Gaming Design
- Electrical Sciences
- VLSI Design & Technology, SoC, Embedded Systems, Networking. DSP loT, Electric Vehicle and Renewable Energy. Systems Engineering, Control Systems and Sensors Technology. Power Systems. Nano Devices. Nano Technology. Electronic Design Technology. Chip Design, Optical Communication
- Mechanical Sciences
- Robotics, 3D printing. Digital Manufacturing, IOT in Mechanical Engineering, Micro Machining. Bio Mechanics, Material Science. Green Technology and Sustainability Engineering. Energy Engineering
- School of Law
- Constitution Law. Corporate Law, Business Law, Cyber Law, Marine Law, Criminal Law, IPR, Human Rights Law
- School of Allied Health Sciences
- Physiotherapy, Optometry, Geriatric Care Management, Physician Assistant, Medical Lab Technology, Speech therapy
- School of Planning. Architecture & Design Excellence (SPADE)
- Architecture / Building Sciences
- Architecture / General / Urban Design / Digital Architecture / Services / Housing
- Urban Planning / Transportation, GIS & Remote Sensing
- User Experience / Interface Design / Prototyping Design
- Interior, Furniture, Product, Graphics. 2D & 3D Animation, Mass Communication, Fashion and Apparel Design
- School of Management, Leadership & Entrepreneurship
- Aviation, Air Transportation & Management, Commerce. Economics. Finance. Sports. Media & Entertainment. Tourism (IATA Certification), Logistics, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing. Renewable Energy Business Management. Software technology (ERP), Supply Chain Management and Analytics
- School of Liberal Arts and Applied Sciences
- Liberal Arts
- Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Visual Communication, Animation & Gaming, MFA. Photography. Journalism, Digital Direction, Media Studies. Sociology. Political Science, Physical Education. Commerce. Banking & Finance. Fintech, Psychology. Monetary Economics. Econometrics, Development Economics
- Science & Humanities
- Statistics, Control Theory, Automata Theory, Operation Research, Graph Theory, Engineering Mathematics, Physics. Chemistry, English – ELT & Literature. Foreign languages – French & German, etc.
- Liberal Arts
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
■ Senior Academicians are also required for the roles of DIRECTOR / DEAN / HEAD
International Affairs | Placement & Corporate Affairs | School of Management, Leadership & Entrepreneurship | Rankings | Information Technology Initiatives | Research | Incubation Centre | School of Performing Arts
■ Scientist ‘G’, Directors & Professors of IITI NIT / IISC who are retired can also apply for the role of Advisor/ Chair Professor / Emeritus Professor in all Engineering & Management streams
■ Head Administration: Preferably Ex-servicemen with Rank of Lt. Colonel and above or equivalent
■ Senior Finance Officer (minimum 20yrs exp.) | Head Purchase | Manager – ERP | Manager – Hostels
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are required to submit applications through online mode only by completing the Application Form and uploading copies of all required certificates.
Submit resume online within 10 days at https://hindustanuniv.ac.in/careers.php
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 10 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 21st May 2022