Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The foundation of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University (originally known as Agra University) was laid on the 1st of July, 1927, as a result of hectic efforts of a band of enthusiastic educationists like Rev. Canon A.W. Davis, Munshi Narain Prasad Asthana, Dr L.P. Mathur, Lala Dewan Chand, Rai Bahadur Anand Swaroop and Dr Brajendra Swaroop,.The Agra University, Agra was renamed as Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra from 24.09.1995 vide U.P. Govt. Notification No. 33/XVII-V-1-1(ka)-43-1996, dated 06.01.1996). The University now caters to the educational need of the seven districts of Agra Division Agra, Aligarh, Mainpuri, Hathras, Firozabad, Etah and Mathura. Besides, the University is proud of having affiliated to it, Sarojini Naidu Medical College, which is one of the oldest and premier Medical Institute of the country. At present university has approx 200 affiliated colleges and 15 residential Institutes spread out in its four residential campus viz. Paliwal Park, Khandari Campus, Civil Lines Campus and Chhaleshar Campus. Furthermore, this university affiliates colleges of Homeopathy, extending all over the State of U.P.
Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University Agra, Uttar Pradesh Invites Application for the following Positions of Professor/ Associate Professor /Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Ambedkar Chair Professor (Temporary)
- Mathematics Professor
- Home Science (Child Development) Professor
- Zoology Professor
- Linguistics Professor
- Physics Professor
- Chemistry Professor
- Botany Professor
- Social Work Professor
- Sociology Professor
- Statistics Professor
- Hindi Professor
- Mathematics Associate Professor
- Gandhian Studies Associate Professor (Temporary)
- Home Science (Food and Nutrition) Associate Professor
- Home Science (Child Development) Associate Professor
- Zoology Associate Professor
- Library and Information Science Associate Professor
- Linguistics Associate Professor
- Sociology Associate Professor
- Statistics Associate Professor
- Sanskrit Associate Professor
- Hindi Associate Professor
- Ambedkar Chair Assistant Professor (Temporary)
- History (History and Culture) Assistant Professor
- Home Science (Textile and Clothing) Assistant Professor
- Home Science (Food and Nutrition) Assistant Professor
- Home Science (Home Management) Assistant Professor
- Home Science (Child Development) Assistant Professor
- Home Science (Extension Education) Assistant Professor
- Home Science (Physiology) Assistant Professor
- Home Science (Sociology) Assistant Professor
- Gandhian Studies Assistant Professor (Temporary)
- Zoology Assistant Professor
- Linguistics Assistant Professor
- Language (Russian) Assistant Professor
- Social Work Assistant Professor
- Sociology Assistant Professor
- Mass Communication Assistant Professor
- Statistics Assistant Professor
- Computer Science Assistant Professor
- Sanskrit Assistant Professor
- Hindi Assistant Professor
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualification: – As per U.P. University Act & Statutes of Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra (U.P.)
For the details description please visit our university website http://www.dbrau.org.in/.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Pay Scale: – As per State Govt. rules.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Agra, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications are hereby invited for the following teaching (Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor) vacant regular posts through online mode. Applicant can submit online application through University website http://www.dbrau.org.in/ from 05 May, 2022 to 07 June, 2022 at 05:00PM and hard copy of the application along with required documents with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs.1,500/- for General & OBC, Rs. 1,000/- for EWS and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST drawn in favour of “Finance Officer, Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University” payable at Agra should reach latest by 10 June, 2022 at 05:00PM to Registrar (Residential Wing), Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra (U.P.) – 282004 by registered post which should also have two self-address envelops stamped with Rs. 50/-. No application will be accepted after last date. The previous advertisement issued by the University has been cancelled and, consequently, the category of posts has been revised in present notification. Therefore, the candidates applied against previous advertisement will have to apply afresh along with requisite fee.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 07 June, 2022 at 05:00PM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 07th June 2022