Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT (s) established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament and has been declared as an Institute of National importance. NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute which functions under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences and Humanities for advance learning and dissemination of knowledge. The mission of NIT Delhi is to produce human resource those who are creative, competitive and innovative with high intellect and ethical values. The Institute is imparting holistic education, along with inculcating high moral values in its students. NIT Delhi has started its academic session in 2010 with three undergraduate B.Tech degree programmes in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The academic activities of NIT Delhi were initiated at NIT Warangal in year 2010 which later moved to a temporary campus at Dwarka, New Delhi in June 2012 and now currently running at IAMR Campus, Narela (February 2014). Possession of fifty one acre land has been allotted for permanent campus of NIT Delhi on NH-1, Narela sub city, New Delhi. The process of developing the permanent campus has begun.
National Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for the following Teaching Faculty Positions of Professor Recruitment 2022
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals in the prescribed format for recruitment of faculty in various Departments
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Electrical Engineering
- Power Systems Engineering, Power Electronics & Drives, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Electrical Machines & Industrial Drives, Control Systems Engineering/Digital Control Systems/Power & Control, Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Real Time Control of Electrical systems, Electrical Vehicle Technology/Hybrid Electric Vehicles, Renewable Energy Systems, Smart Grid Technologies, Power system Protection,/Digital Protection of Power System, High Voltage Engineering and Solar Thermal and Photo Voltaic Systems.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Analog and Digital Communication, Antenna Design and Manufacturing Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Signal Processing (Analog/Digital/Image), Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Embedded Systems, IoT, Wireless/Optical communication, Computer/ Communication Networks, Radio Frequency and Microwaves, Computer Vision, Cryptography and Network Security, Analog and Mixed Signal Design, Device Modelling, VLSI Architectures, VLSI System Design/Testing and Applied Electronics.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Database and Data Analytics, Big Data, Computer Architecture and System Design, Software Systems and Software Engineering, Computer Vision, Wireless Sensor Networks, Image Processing, Automata Formal Languages, Parallel processing, Compiler Design, Algorithms, Information Security, Data Mining, High performing computing, Bioinformatics, Computational Neuroscience, Model Driven frameworks and Computational Theory.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The essential qualification, essential requirements and cumulative essential credit points advertised herewith shall be governed by the Schedule ‘E’ of NITs Statutes (issued vide Gazette of India No. 651, dated July, 24 2017), link for the same is available on the Institute website at http://www.nitd.ac.in
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Professor Level 14A
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Online application portal commences from date of publication of advertisement in the employment news (02nd April 2022). Last date for filling and submission of online application is 24th May, 2022 (23:59:59 hrs).
The printout (hard copy) of the online application along with all requisite documents and annexure(s) must reach to the office of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Delhi, Plot No. FA7, Zone P1, GT Karnal Road, Delhi-110036, India” on or before 31st May 2022 till 5:00 PM.
Applications received after last date due to postal delay or any other reasons will not be considered in any case.
The envelope containing the application be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………….… IN THE DEPARTMENT OF……………….”.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date to fill the online application is 24th May, 2022 (23:59:59 hrs).
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
National Institute of Technology Delhi invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 24th May 2022