Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The G.B. Pant University is a symbol of successful partnership between India and the United States. The establishment of this university brought about a revolution in agricultural education, research and extension. It paved the way for setting up of 31 other agricultural universities in the country. University Library is established in the year 1960, since then it continues to make progress in its programme to face the challenges of information explosion by adopting information technology. The University Library of G. B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology is providing quality services to the students, teachers & research scholars, supporting teaching research and extension programmes of the university.The Campus appears impressive today with its well-tended fields, a network of roads, housing colonies, street lighting, a telephone exchange, hospitals, marketing centres, a water supply section, 6 primary schools and 3 secondary schools. The main campus lies in Udham Singh Nagar district of Uttarakhand at 29 N latitude and 79 E longitude at an elevation of 243.8 m above the mean sea level. This main campus has the area responsibility for the entire Uttarakhand representing plains, Tarai, Bhabar and hill areas. However, to provide service to the hill region its other stations are situated at Ranichauri (Tehri district), Majhera (Nainital district) and at Lohaghat-Sui (Champavat district). There are 763 teachers and officers 59 technical staff, 631 administrative and ministerial personnel and 1425 class III employees, amounting to a total strength of 2878. The number of students in the University ranges between 4200-4400. Thus, the teacher taught ratio is about 1:6.
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Invites Application for the following Positions of Teaching Personnel Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited for engaging ‘Teaching Personnel’ in the following departments/ disciplines of the College of Basic Sciences & Humanities. The posts arc tenable only for IInd Semester of Academic Year 2021-22.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Personnel
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science: Mathematics
- Mathematics, Statistics & Computer Science: Statistics / Agriculture Statistics
- Social Science & Humanities: English
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Candidates possessing Master’ s / Ph.D. degree in the concerned discipline, with good academic record.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
The selected candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration as per university rules. Selected candidates shall be engaged on purely temporary’ basis for II Semester 2021-22 only and shall be required to join the duties immediately.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates may appear for the walk-in interview, along with a detailed bio-data, on 02-05-2022, in the College Seminar Room, College of Basic Sciences & Humanities, G B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar-263145, at 10.30am.
- The candidates should bring their original certificates and one set of attested copies of their certificates, with respect to academic qualifications, teaching experience, publications and reservation category’ as applicable and indicated in the application form, at the time of interview.
- The terms and conditions of engagement will be as per policy’ approved by’ the University.
- The College further reserves the right not to fill any of the posts at its discretion without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending interview.
- In the event that no eligible candidate is available at the time of interview from the reserved categories, the position may be filled from open category’, considering the compulsions of the teaching faculty needs of the College.
- No separate intimation shall be made for the interview.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 02-05-2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Personnel positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
🔖 Post Expires on 02nd May 2022