Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
BGS Institute of Management Studies alive to this emerging trend provides market oriented knowledge and skills to the students. Right from its inception in 2007, the Institute has continuously evolved in many innovative ways of learning and experience sharing, with a futuristic vision and mission-oriented goals.
BGS Institute of Hotel Management Chickballapur, Karnataka Invites Application for the following Positions of Principal/ Teaching Faculty/ Librarian/ Receptionist / System Administrator/ Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2022
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Faculty
- System Administrator
- Public Relation Officer
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Food Production
- Food and Beverage Service
- Front Office Operations
- Accommodation Operations
- Management Studies
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
• PhD Degree and First Class in both Bachelor’s and Master’s level in the relevant branch.
• Minimum 15 years of experience in teaching I Research I Industry, of which at least 3 years shall be at the post equivalent to that of a professor.
Qualifications: • First Class in both, Bachelor’s and Master’s level, in the relevant area of study.
• An experience of minimum 3 years, in teaching Hotel Management students / Management students [Accounts and Management] and 2 years in the relevant industry.
Librarian/ Receptionist / System Administrator / Public Relation Officer
• Librarian: Master’s in Library studies with a minimum of 3 years experience in managing both digital and manual library operations.
• Receptionist: Preferably female candidate. Any Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 2 years experience, having good communication skill and fluency in English, Hindi and Kannada.
• System Administrator: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Applications, with a minimum of 3 years experience in managing computer laboratories. Should be good at Networking, Hardware & Software applications, CCTV Operations, MS Office and Photoshop.
• Public Relation Officer: MBA Graduate with a minimum of 3 years experience in the relevant field. Should be willing to execute jobs related to Placements, University Liason, Affiliations and approvals and events coordination. Fluency in English, Hindi and Kannada is a must.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates can Email their detailed Resume, Scanned copy of the relevant educational and experience certificates, Salary Certificate and a pass port size photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, within the next 15 days.
Address: BGSIHM, BGS Knowledge City, Devegere Village, K-Golahalli, Nityananda Nagara, Kengeri Hobli, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560074
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within the next 15 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
🔖 Post Expires on 12th May 2022