Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
ST. XAVIER’S COLLEGE was founded in 1869 by the Society of Jesus, a Christian Religious Organization started by St. Ignatius of Loyola. Since its very inception, the Society has significantly contributed to the field of education throughout the world, inspired by a vision of the human, drawn from the life, teachings and personality of Jesus Christ. In India, it was St. Francis Xavier, after whom the College is named, who began the educational work of the Society of Jesus. At present, in India, the Society runs 36 PrePrimary/Primary/Middle Schools, 130 High Schools, 20 Technical Institutes and 33 Colleges. All these institutions form a part of the effort of the Catholic Church to share in the vital task of education
St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous) Mumbai, Maharashtra Invites Application for the Teaching Faculty Positions of Assistant Professors Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited for the following posts of Assistant Professors on Ad-hoc basis for the academic year 2022-2023.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
|Sr. No.||Cadre||Subject||Total No. of Posts||Posts Reserved for|
|3.||Assistant Professor||Life Science||01||01 – Adhoc|
|4.||Assistant Professor||Microbiology||02||02 – Adhoc|
|5.||Assistant Professor||Physics||01||01 – Adhoc|
|6.||Assistant Professor||Statistics||01||01 – Adhoc|
|7.||Assistant Professor||Zoology||01||01 – Adhoc|
|8.||Assistant Professor||Accountancy||01||01 – Adhoc|
|1.||Assistant Professor||BA(MCJ)||02||02 – Adhoc|
|2.||Assistant Professor||BMS||01||01 – Adhoc|
|3.||Assistant Professor||BSc (IT)||01||01 – Adhoc|
|4.||Assistant Professor||BAF (Accountancy) (Part-time)||01||01 – Adhoc|
|5.||Assistant Professor||BAF- Business Law& Foundation Course||01||01 – Adhoc|
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The required minimum qualifications for the post of Assistant Professor are as follows
• (i) Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
• (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates who have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar tests (SET/SLET) accredited by the UGC would be preferred.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
• Prescribed Application Form for a teaching position is available on our College Website www.xaviers.edu in the ‘Vacancies’ Section in the PDF format.
• Please download the prescribed Application Form for the teaching post as mentioned above and send us the hard copy of the duly filled in form with the photocopies of the required documents/certificates by speed post, courier or by hand delivery addressed to “The Principal, St. Xavier’s College (Autonomous), 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai-400 001″ so as to reach the College within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Please do not send us a soft copy of the application form and/or C.V. and other documents as attachment by email.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 15 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com