Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHERS RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Army School Amritsar Cantt was established on 01 May 1985 under the directions and guidance of Mr AK Dewan, the then General Officer in Commanding , Panther Division. The school began initially with only 156 students, which over the years have increased to 2560 students.
It was affiliated to CBSE New Delhi in the year 1985 upto 8th Standard, later upgraded to Secondary School in 1986 & Senior Secondary School in 1996. At present school is running Commerce, Humanities and Science Streams in 10+2 standard.
Army Public School Amritsar Punjab Invites Application for the following Positions of Post Graduate Teacher/ Trained Graduate Teacher/ Primary Teacher/ Assistant Librarian/ LDC / SLA Recruitment 2022
LSB Interview for Adhoc Appointments of PGTs.TGTs, PRTs and non teaching staff will be held in Apr 2022 for Army Public School, Amritsar. The Panel Interview date and venue will be intimated later.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teacher
- Assistant Librarian (Adhoc)
- LDC (Adhoc)
- SLA (Adhoc)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PGT (Adhoc) Psychology & Political Science
- TGT (Adhoc) English, Hindi, Maths, Science & Social Science
- PRT (Adhoc)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
PGT (Adhoc) Psychology & Political Science Post Graduation with relevant subject & B.Ed with min 50% marks in both.
TGT (Adhoc) English, Hindi, Maths, Science & Social Science Graduation with relevant subject & B.Ed with min 50% marks in both.
PRT (Adhoc) General Graduation & B.Ed/ 2 yrs Diploma in Elementary Education (D.E.Ed) with min 50% marks in both.
Age Limit for all posts: (i) Below 40 years for Fresh Candidates (ii) Below 57 years for experienced candidates (Minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years). Experienced candidates will be preferred.
NON TEACHING STAFF
Assistant Librarian (Adhoc) B. Lib. Science or Graduate with diploma in Library Science and computer literate.
LDC (Adhoc) (a) Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk (for Ex-Servicemen). Computer literate. (b) Knowledge of Computer MS Office (Speed 12000 key depression per hour). (c) Basic knowledge of accounting. (d) Ex Servicemen only.
SLA (Adhoc) 10+2 with Science and computer literate.
Note : Non Vacational Staff. Preference will be given to experienced/ Ex-servicemen. Age limit below 55 years.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
• Last date for submission of applications: 22 APR 2022
• Please apply on prescribed form, available at school reception or downloadable from school website www.armyschoolasr.org.in and send it to the school address by post/hand along with attested copies of certificates with Demand Draft of Rs 100/-in favour of Army Public School, Amritsar payable at Amritsar before last date. Please mention Email ID for faster communication. Application received via email will not be accepted Applications not on the prescribed form will not be shortlisted
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
• All shortlisted candidates will be tested for Computer Proficiency on the date of interview. In addition Language teachers (Eng/Hindi) will appear for written test also comprising Essay/ Comprehension.
• The school reserves the right to fill any or none of the posts given above. Decision of the management on the selection process will be final and binding to all.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 22 APR 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com