Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Management Nagpur started its journey in the year 2015 under the mentorship of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. The Institute’s first batch of Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management commenced on the 23rd of July 2015.IIM Nagpur, being a new generation IIM, aims to create value-driven leaders, global managers, and entrepreneurs with strong conceptual foundations and analytical approach to help them be the best in whichever field they choose. The aim is to innovatively address the needs of a modern India, and connecting aspirations and realities to attain benchmarks that are respected internationally. IIM Nagpur is gradually increasing its portfolio of activities to fulfill these objectives.The campus is rich with state-of-the-art classrooms to facilitate various pedagogies, IT infrastructure for connectivity and access to academic resources among others.
Indian Institute of Management Nagpur Invites Application for the Non Teaching Positions of Officer – HR and Senior Executive /Assistant Officer (Director’s Office) Recruitment 2022
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Officer – HR
- Senior Executive /Assistant Officer (Director’s Office)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Officer – HR
- Post Graduate/Masters degree in HR/Personnel Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Adept in drafting proposals and policy documents.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office tools such as MS-Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Sound knowledge of labour laws for monitoring the outsourced manpower services.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team person.
- At least 10 years of post-qualification experience is essential. Experience in Autonomous Bodies or large Academic Institutions like IITs, IIMs or CFTIs is desirable.
Senior Executive /Assistant Officer (Director’s Office) Graduate in any discipline is a must. Post-graduation is desirable.
- The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in Hindi and English. Proven experience in academic institutions is desirable.
- Excellent use of MS-Office tools such as MS-Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- The candidate may be tested on the Computer skills as required for the position during the interview process.
- The candidate should have at least 8 years of experience in administration or Secretariat role or Front Desk operations at reputed organization. (Preferably from Education, Travel & tourism industry, Hospitality industry)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Officer – HR Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of upto Three years on IIM Nagpur contract on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode equivalent to Level 10 of 7th CPC. The contract may be extended further based on performance / satisfactory discharge of duties and institute’s requirements.
- Senior Executive /Assistant Officer (Director’s Office) Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of upto One year on third party / IIM Nagpur contract on a consolidated monthly salary equivalent to Level 6 to Level 8 of 7th CPC. The contract may be extended further based on performance / satisfactory discharge of duties and institute’s requirements.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on IIM Nagpur website latest by 5:00 PM of April 06, 2022.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before April 06, 2022.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Management Nagpur invites applications from eligible candidates for the Non Teaching positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org