Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
NETAJI SUBHAS UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT), New Delhi has been established as State University by the Government of NCT of Delhi and is regarded as one of the premier Technical Universities of India. NSUT was upgraded from “Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology” (NSIT) in 2018, tracing back 37 years of glorious history of nurturing some of the finest minds in the country.Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT) is a seat of higher technical education in India. Prof. Jai Prakash Saini is the Founder Vice-Chancellor of Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT), New Delhi. The institute has grown leaps and bounds since its inception, both in size and in the scope of its activities. The overall academic environment in the institution is highly conducive for achieving excellence in education and research. It has been consistently ranked as one of the top engineering colleges in India and has featured prominently in various national level surveys conducted by reputed professional and trade magazines.
Netaji Subhas University of Technology Invites Application for the Teaching Faculty Positions of Guest Faculty / Subject Experts Recruitment 2022
“Department of Design”- Advertisement for Guest Faculty/ Subject Expert for the “ Product Design/Fashion Technology” Four year course.
Suitable candidates are invited for “Guest Faculty” / “Subject Expert” positions in the area of Fashion Technology/ Product Design. Selected Candidates will be placed on the department panel and assigned teaching and lab responsibilities as per requirements from time to time.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty / Subject Experts
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Garment Design – Theoretical & Practical Knowledge in the area, including operation of machines used in garment and textile industry.
- Jewelery /Accessory Design – Theoretical and Practical Knowledge in the area, including operation of machines.
- Drones and Robotics – Theoretical and Practical Knowledge in the area, including hands on experience in operating, building and maintenance of drones and Robots
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality/Mixed Reality – Theoretical and Practical Knowledge in the area, including hands on experience in using VR/MR/AR headsets and developing applications for the same.
- Operation and Preventive Maintenance of machines used in textiles and garment manufacturing
- Artificial Intelligence/AI – Knowledge of Programming, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, preferably with application in Fashion and Product Design
- Product Design – Theoretical and Practical Knowledge in the area, including hands on experience in designing innovative, ergonomic and sustainable products.
- Photography and videography – Expertise in still and video photography, Animation, handling and operation of various photographic equipment and software
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Remuneration will be as per Qualifications, experience and NSUT rules
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The candidates are required to send a copy of their most recent resume including identification details (like aadhar card), email id, mobile number, educational qualifications, experiences, etc at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Product Design/Fashion Technology Guest Faculty / Technical Expert”.
The interview’s schedule and further information will be informed by email/SMS to the shortlisted candidates . The interview will be held on-campus or through online video conferencing software like “Google Meet”.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date is Not Mentioned
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Netaji Subhas University of Technology invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org