Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV) belongs to the prestigious IIM family of business schools. It is a new generation IIM, set up by the Government of India in September 2015. The Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017 declares IIMs as Institutions of National Importance, empowered to attain standards of global excellence in management, management research and allied areas of knowledge. IIM Visakhapatnam is located in its temporary, but state-of-the-art facility in the salubrious Andhra University campus in the ‘City of Destiny’, Visakhapatnam. The Institute has begun the process for building a permanent, full-fledged, word-class campus on approx. 230 acres of land in the (relative) vicinity of the upcoming green-field international airport, about 25 kilometres from the present (temporary/transit) campus. The first phase of the new facility is expected to be functional by 2021.
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV) Invites Application for the Teaching Faculty Positions of Assistant Professors Recruitment 2022
IIM Visakhapatnam (the Institute, IIMV) invites applications for faculty positions from candidates belonging to NC-OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PwD categories only, with outstanding academic record and proven credentials in teaching and research in management in schools of repute in India/abroad. Current and future vacancies are at the levels of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor, in regular capacity.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Decision Sciences
- Information Systems
- Organization Behaviour & Human Resources
- Public Policy
- Economics & Social Sciences
- Finance & Accounting
- Production & Operations Management
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Minimum Educational Qualifications
[Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor]
• PhD degree or equivalent, with at least 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA in the preceding degree in the appropriate discipline, with a very good academic record throughout.
• Successful track record of teaching; training; research; and publications in reputed peer-reviewed journals.
In case of CGPA, the percentage conversions issued by the respective degree or diploma-awarding universities, or institutions would be the basis to determine first class.
Minimum Experience for Professor
• Minimum post-qualification experience of ten years in teaching/industry/research, of which, at least four years of experience at the level of Associate Professor in institutions of high repute such as IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, IISERs or at an equivalent level in such other globally recognized Indian or foreign institutions of comparable standards as may be decided by IIMV.
Minimum Experience for Associate Professor
• Minimum post-qualification experience of six years in teaching, industry and/or research, of which, at least three years of experience at the level of Assistant Professor in institutions of high repute such as IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, IISERs or at an equivalent level in such other globally recognized Indian or foreign institutions of comparable standards as may be decided by IIMV.
Minimum Experience for Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
• Minimum post-qualification experience of three years in teaching, industry and/or research in institutions of high repute such as IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, IISERs or at an equivalent level in such other globally recognized Indian or foreig
institutions of comparable standards as may be decided by IIMV.
Desirable Experience for Assistant Professor (Grade-II)
• Up to three years of post-qualification experience in teaching, industry and/or research in institutions of high repute such as IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, IISERs or at an equivalent level in such other globally recognized Indian or foreign institutions of comparable standards as may be decided by IIMV.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Professor: Pay Level 14 of Seventh Central Pay Commission (7th CPC)
- Starting Basic Pay Rs.1,44,200/- + Allowances
- Associate Professor: Pay Level 13A2 of 7th CPC
- Starting Basic Pay Rs.1,39,600/- + Allowances
- Assistant Professor Grade – I: Pay Level 12 or 13A1 of 7th CPC
- Starting Basic Pay Rs.1,01,500/- + Allowances (for Pay Level 12)
- Starting Basic Pay Rs.1,31,400/- + Allowances (for Pay Level 13A1).
- Assistant Professor Grade – II: Pay Level 10 or 11 of 7th CPC
- Starting Basic Pay Rs.70900/- + Allowances (for Pay Level 10)
- Starting Basic Pay Rs.71000/- + Allowances (for Pay Level 11).
- A higher start can be considered in deserving cases.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are advised to visit the website of IIM Visakhapatnam (www.iimv.ac.in/careers) regularly for updates. Amendments, corrigenda (if any), will be placed on the Institute website only. Scanned, copies of the completely filled-in and signed (self-attested) application form (in Word and PDF format), along with Category Certificate (only) should be sent through e-mail on email@example.com by 14-Apr-2022, 1700 Hrs.
Hard copy of the application, as submitted by mail, with all pages along with additional sheets / annexures (forming part of the application) and the Category Certificate duly signed (self-attested), should be sent by Speed Post/Courier to the address given below, ensuring it reaches the Institute by 21-Apr-2022, 1700 Hrs. It is reiterated that no other certificates/supporting documentation need be attached with the application at this stage, except the Category Certificate.
THE SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT VISAKHAPATNAM
ANDHRA UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
VISAKHAPATNAM – 530 003
ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 14-Apr-2022, 1700 Hrs.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com