Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Symbiosis is a family of academic institutions which include University, Colleges, Centres, and Schools which have been imparting quality education for 50 years. It is host to over 40,000 Indian and International students on campus.These campuses epitomize the Symbiosis vision, ‘Promoting International Understanding through Quality Education’, and are a beehive of international students from all across the globe, being privy to Indian culture and hospitality. Many of these campuses are fully residential and have recreational facilities which include swimming pools, amphitheaters & Health Care centres.
Symbiosis International (Deemed University) Invites Application for the Positions of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Research Faculty/ Professor of Practice/ Leadership Position Recruitment 2022
Symbiosis International (Deemed University) SIU offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes under 8 Faculties through its 41 Constituents Institutes / departments at Pune, Nashik, NOIDA, Bengaluru, Nagpur and Hyderabad.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Research Faculty
- Professor of Practice
- Leadership Position
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- FACULTY OF LAW – Institutes at PUNE, NASHIK, BENGALURU, NAGPUR and HYDERABAD
- Subject areas: Corporate International Law, Investment Law, Competition Law, Sociology, Energy Law, Constitutional Law, Corporate/Business Law, Criminal Law, International Trade Law, Family Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Innovation & Technology, English, MBA Management (General}, History, Public Administration, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Governance and Finance, Human Rights, Taxation Laws (includes GST}, Labour and Industrial Laws, Business Law, Intellectual Property Law, International Trade and Economics, Law of Psychology, Environmental Law, Information Technology Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Corporate & Business Laws, Criminal and Security Law, Principles of Taxation Law, Civil Procedural Code and Limitation Act, Law of Evidence and Practice, Merger and Acquisitions, Principles and Foundation of EU Law, Health Law, Financial and Systemic Fraud, Data Protection and Privacy Law, Managerial Economics, Business Statistics, Economics.
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT – Institutes at Pune, Nashik, Nagpur, NOIDA, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- Subject areas: Operations, Marketing, Finance, Data Analytics, Economics, General Management, HRM, Statistics, Business Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Agri. Business Management, Accounting & finance, Quantitative Methods, Entrepreneurship, Law, Environment Management, Information Systems, Telecom Management, IT Management and Analytics, Financial Operations, Capital Market and Derivatives, Fintech, International Business, Infrastructure Development and Management, IT, Finance and Economics, Manufacturing Management, Advanced Statistics, Agriculture Operations, Strategic Sourcing, Six Sigma, Digital Manufacturing, Logistics.
- FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES – Institutes at PUNE
- Subject areas:Biochemistry, Life Sciences, Child Health Nursing, Mental Health, Ob & Gy, Community Health Nursing, Statistics Research Methodology Hospitality Managerial Economics Applied Nutrition TOM Food Journalism Facility Management and Design Computer Fundamentals Web Application in Hospitality, Sports Media Management/Sports Marketing/Sports Infrastructure & facilities Management / Sports Law, Physical Education, Sports Sciences, MBBS in Sports Medicine/Certification, Public Health, Health Care Management, Cardiac Care Technology, Clinical Laboratory Technology, Dialysis & Renal Technology, Operation Theatre & Anesthesia Technology, Imaging Sciences Technology, Respiratory Therapy Technology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Assisted Reproductive Technology, Clinical Psychology. For Symbiosis Medical College for Womens. Teaching faculty in all cadres as specified by capital NMC in Depts. Of Radiology, TB & Chest Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Transfusion Medicine
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING – Institutes at Pune & Nagpur
- Subject areas:Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, Computer Science, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, Big Data, Big Data Analytics, Internet of Things, Security, Cloud Computing, Cloud Embedded Systems (Software/ Hardware}, Control Systems, Robotics & Control, PLC and SCADA, Kinematics & Dynamics, Path Planning and Navigation, Internet of Things and Industrial Internet of Things, Statistics, Block Chain Technology, Deep Learning & Big Data Analytics, Spatial Data Handling using R-Prg, Spatial Data Analytics, Web Application Development, Data Science using Python and R-programming
- FACULTY OF COMPUTER STUDIES – Institutes at PUNE
- Subject areas:: Cyber Security Internet, Cyber Security Analysis, Information Technology and Cloud Security, Block Chain, Data Science, Cloud Computing, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Networks and Administration, Big Data Analytics, Mobile Application Programming.
- FACULTY OF MEDIA, COMMUNICATION – Institutes at PUNE, BENGALURU
- Subject areas:Audio – Visual Production, News Reporting & Editing, Business Journalism, Multimedia & Computational Journalism, Digital Marketing, Public Relations & Corporate Communication, Fashion Photography, Filmmaking, Film Production, Visual Effects, Public Relations, Art and Design, Advertising.
- FACULTY OF ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN – Institutes at PUNE, NAGPUR
- Subject areas: Communication Design, Graphics Design, Industrial Design- Interior Space Design, Urban Designer, Landscape Designer, Conservation Architect, Product Design, Interior Space Design, Fashion Design, Fashion Communication, Moving Images (Animation and Video Film Design}, User Experience Design
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES – Institutes at PUNE
- Subject areas: African Studies, Mathematics, Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Mathematical Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Research Methods, Mathematics & Statistics, Computer Studies, Psychology, Media Studies, Business Studies, History, Film Studies, Peace & Conflict Studies, Law.
Symbiosis Centre for Advanced Legal Studies and Research (SCALSAR)
Symbiosis Centre for Waste Resource Management (SCWRM)
Symbiosis Centre for Stem Cell Research (SCSCR)
Symbiosis Centre for Behavioural Studies (SCBS)
Symbiosis Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (SCNN)
Symbiosis Centre for Medical Image Analysis (SCMIA)
Symbiosis Centre for Applied Artificial Intelligence (SCAAI)
Symbiosis Centre for Climate Change and Sustainability (SCCCS)
Symbiosis Centre for Urban Studies (SCUS)
Symbiosis Centre for Research on International Higher Education (SCRIHE)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
Qualifications for all posts: Only candidates with minimum qualifications specified by UGC/BCI/INC/CoA shall apply.
• Candidates with Ph.D. in relevant fields with outstanding research publications in journals indexed in SCOPUS/WoS, having minimum research score prescribed by UGC and relevant Statutory Authorities, as applicable.
• Experienced and highly motivated academicians.
Academic opportunities: The University has a thriving academic ecosystem which nurtures academic growth by providing
• a conducive research environment
• funded research projects
• collaboration with national and international institutions
• exchange programme with foreign universities
• incubation centre.
Research Faculty: The University has created a separate cadre of ‘Research Faculty’ of teachers who are interested in predominantly pursuing research. Such teachers will be given reduced teaching responsibility and special incentives for research.
Professor of Practice: Senior professionals with rich professional experience and accomplishments may be considered for appointment as Professor of Practice.
Leadership Positions: Outstanding candidates may also be considered for leadership positions.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Salary & Benefits: Salary will be commensurate with qualifications & experience and aligned with 7″ Pay commission for candidates having outstanding research credentials. Faculty will be provided with research support fund. Other facilities of subsidised housing, schooling for children, day care centre, medical facilities through Symbiosis University Hospital & Research Centre, medical insurance, transport facilities, etc will also be provided.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Pune, Nashik, Noida, Bengaluru, Nagpur and Hyderabad.
📝 HOW TO APPLY
For more details of institutes under each Faculty of the University and details of vacancies, please visit the ‘Career Section’ of the University website www.siu.edu.in. Applications may be submitted online along with a detailed CV and list of publications. The last date for submission is 10 days from the date of release of this advertisement.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 10 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Symbiosis International (Deemed University) invites applications from eligible candidates for the Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Research Faculty/ Professor of Practice/ Leadership Position positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org