Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
New Delhi Institute of Management is a unit of “Society for Employment and Career Counselling” and is an integral part of this non-profit & charitable education society registered since 1992. Chairman of New Delhi Institute of Management Dr. Vishwa Mohan Bansal is also the President of the Society for Employment and Career Counselling. NDIM has been declared the 1st and the ONLY MENTOR MBA-school of India for 3 years by the Govt. of India (AICTE) & CII after a nationwide survey of 10000+ institutions of higher learning in 2017, 2018, 2019.
New Delhi Institute of Management New Delhi, Delhi Invites Application for the Teaching Faculty Positions of Assistant Professors Recruitment 2022
New Delhi Institute of Management NDIM, a premier MBA school of India since 1992 and ranked “Best in India for Industry Linkages’ 3 years in a row by AICTE – CII and declared as Mentor B School of India by AICTE.
New Delhi Institute of Management invites interest for the following positions: • Professors • Associate Professors • Assistant Professors
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Controller of Examinations
- General Managers – Corporate Relations
- Assistant Registrars
- Deputy Registrars
- System Administrators
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Finance: Accounting, Corporate Finance, Treasury & Investment, Financial Analytics, FinTech, Risk Management, Banking & Insurance
- Marketing: All areas including – Marketing Analytics and Digital Marketing
- Operations and QT: Supply Chain Analytics, Operations & Logistics, Operations Research, SCM, QT
- IT & Data Science: AI/ML, Big Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Industry 4.0, E-Commerce, Futuristic Technologies
- C – Suite Skills: Business Etiquette, Corporate Skills, Leadership Grooming
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
• Ph.D. in appropriate discipline with First Class at Master’s level from a recognised University / Institute, with required years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of new age teaching, learning tools is essential.
• Compensation will be commensurate with the market trends.
• Every Course is Industry monitored & Skill based.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address.
• Applications along with updated CV can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st March 2022
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 31st March 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org