Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Jamia Hamdard begins with the establishment of a small Unani clinic in the year 1906 by Hakeem Hafiz Abdul Majeed, one of the well-known practitioners of Unani System of Medicine of his time. Hakeem Hafiz Abdul Majeed had a vision of making the practice of Unani Medicine into a scientific discipline so that Unani medicines could be dispensed in a more efficacious manner to patients. He gave the name “Hamdard” to his venture which means “sympathy for all and sharing of pain”. His illustrious son, Hakeem Abdul Hameed, carried forward the philosophy and objectives of Hamdard in independent India. Even at the time of partition of India in 1947, Hakeem Abdul Hameed was dreaming of setting up a complex of educational institutions which would concentrate on highlighting the contribution of Islam and Islamic culture to Indian civilization and development of Unani medicines for curing diseases
Jamia Hamdard New Delhi, Delhi Invites Application for the Positions of Professor/Director/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Finance Officer / Deputy Registrar/Deputy Finance Officer / Internal Audit Officer / Assistant Registrar / Security Inspector / Stenographer / Estate Supervisor / Telephone Operator / Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following teaching posts of Professor/Director, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in Jamia Hamdard on Regular/Deputation/Contractual basis as per details mentioned therein. The last date for the submission of applications is 25th March, 2022
- Professor/Director: (01- International Studies, 01- Distance & Online Education, 01- Media & Mass Comm., 01- JHRCA)
- Professor: (01- Food Technology, 01- Computer Science)
- Associate Professor: (01- International Studies, 01- Law, 01- Food Technology, 01- Hotel Management & Catering Technology), 03- Paramedical Sciences,
- Assistant Professor: (02- Media & Mass Comm., 02- Law, 03- Public Policy & Governance, 01- JHRCA, 01-Sociology, 01- Microbiology, 01- Anatomy, 02- Bioinformatics, 01- English, 01-Physics, 01- Mathematics, 03- Hotel Management, 04- Nursing, 03-Paramedical Sciences,
- Tutor: 02 Posts for Rufaida College of Nursing
- Clinical Instructor: 01 Post (Paramedical Sciences)
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Non-Teaching Positions
- Finance Officer (01 Post)
- Deputy Registrar/Deputy Finance Officer (01 Post)
- Internal Audit Officer (01 post)
- Assistant Registrar (02 Post)
- Security Inspector (01 Post)
- Stenographer (03 Posts)
- Estate Supervisor (01 Posts)
- Telephone Operator (01 Post)
- Technical Assistant (04 Posts)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Institute of International Studies, School of Humanities & Social Sciences (SHSS)
- Associate Professor
- Centre for Distance & Online Education
- Centre for Media & Mass Communication Studies
- Assistant Professor
- Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research (HILSR)
- Associate Professor (Law)
- Assistant Professor (Law)
- Centre for Federal Studies, Public Policy & Governance, School of Humanities & Social Sciences (SHSS)
- Assistant Professor
- Dept, of Food Tech., School of Interdisciplinary Sciences & Technology (SIST)
- Professor Food Technology
- Associate Professor (Food Technology)
- Jamia Hamdard Residential Coaching Academy (JHRCA)
- Assistant Professor
- School of Nursing Sciences & Allied Health (SNSAH)
- Assistant Professor (Sociology)
- Assistant Professor (Microbiology)
- Assistant Professor (Anatomy)
- School of Engineering Sciences & Technology (SEST)
- Professor (Computer Science & Engg.)
- For the subject of Bio-informatics Assistant Professor (Bio-informatics)
- CAL for Soft Skill Communication
- Assistant Professor (English)
- Assistant Professor (Physics)
- Assistant Professor (Mathematics)
- Deptt. of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, School of Management & Business Studies (SMBS)
- Associate Professor (Hotel Management)
- Assistant Professor (Hotel Management)
- Rufaida College of Nursing, School of Nursing Sciences & Allied Health (SNSAH)
- Assistant Professor (Nursing)
- Tutor (Nursing)
- Department of Paramedical Sciences, School of Nursing Sciences & Allied Health (SNSAH)
- Associate Professor (Paramedical Sciences)
- Assistant Professor (Paramedical Sciences)
- Clinical Instructor
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the required qualifications & experience along with other relevant information are available on the Institute Website
The other detailed information(s) and application form can be obtained from Jamia Hamdard website www.jamiahamdard.edu. Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the Jamia Hamdard website.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
(Pay as per UGC/Jamia Hamdard/Govt. of India norms)
- Finance Officer L-14 (144200-218200)
- Deputy Registrar/Deputy Finance Officer L-12 (78800-209200)
- Internal Audit Officer L-10 (56100-177500)
- Assistant Registrar L-10 (56100-177500)
- Security Inspector L-5 (29200-92300)
- Stenographer L-4 (25500-81100)
- Estate Supervisor L-4 (25500-81100)
- Telephone Operator L-2 (19900-63200)
- Technical Assistant L-5 (29200-92300)
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications on prescribed formats are invited for filling up the following Teaching and Non-teaching positions on Direct/Deputation/Contractual basis in Jamia Hamdard. Eligible candidates may apply on or before 25th March, 2022
The applications for the position(s) may reach the office of the Assistant Registrar (Establishment), Establishment Section, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110 062 on or before 25th March, 2022 through speed post/registered post/courier only, superscribing on the top of the envelope, the Post Code, Post Applied For with the subject, advertisement number, date & School /Department Name. The application must accompany a fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) drawn in favour of “JAMIA HAMDARD” payable at New Delhi. The application without the valid fee will not be entertained.
The applications for the position(s) may reach the office of the Assistant Registrar (Faculty Recruitment), Establishment Section, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110 062 on or before 25th March, 2022 through speed post/registered post/courier only, superscribing on the top of the envelope, the post applied with the subject, advertisement number & date. The application must accompany a fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “JAMIA HAMDARD” payable at New Delhi. The application without the valid fee will not be entertained.
Applications received after the last date will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Candidates are advised to visit the website of Jamia Hamdard on regular basis (www.Jamiahamdard.edu) for updates, amendments, corrigendum (if any), will be placed on the Jamia Hamdard website only
NOTE: Applications for the positions may be submitted through proper channel, if applicable. In case there is a delay, the Applicant may submit an advance Copy of the Application. However, they have to submit NOC at the time of interview/Selection Committee.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 25th March, 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
011-26059688 (12 Lines)
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Jamia Hamdard invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching positions (Professor/Director/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Finance Officer / Deputy Registrar/Deputy Finance Officer / Internal Audit Officer / Assistant Registrar / Security Inspector / Stenographer / Estate Supervisor / Telephone Operator / Technical Assistant)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org