Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) was established in August 2020 by the Government of NCT of Delhi to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate entrepreneurial mindset and entrepreneurship. DSEU aims to create a win-win for the youth and the industry by filling the existing gaps in skill training. Building on the education philosophy of thinkers such as Mahatma Gandhi and Vinoba Bhave, DSEU aims to integrate the use of the hand, head, and heart for balanced living and engagement in lifelong learning. The focus will be on teaching both self-reliance for life-long independence and the wisdom towards nurturing and valuing interdependence. The University wishes to change the existing paradigm of skilling, making skill acquisition aspirational and providing opportunities to all for skilling, up-skilling and reskilling. Besides, DSEU will support and nurture entrepreneurs and provide quality mentorship to steer the entrepreneurial journeys of those interested, by providing incubation, and constant support.
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) Dwarka, New Delhi Invites Application for the Teaching Positions of Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for empanelment as Guest Faculty on Short term appointment in various courses on offer in Diploma Programs of Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University as per the details given below
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Guest Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
1) Applied Mathematics – II
2) Applied Physics
3) Applied Chemistry
4) Engineering Mechanics
5) CAD based Engineering Graphics
6) Elements Of Mechanical Engineering
8) Basic Engineering Graphics
9) Construction Materials
10) Workshop Technology
11) Electrical Engineering Drawing
12) Building Construction
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The details of the qualification, age limit, fee etc. are available in the “Academic Positions” category of “work with us” section of university official website (https://dseu.ac.in/work-with-us/).
A. The applicant must have the requisite educational qualification and experience:
● Bachelors in the relevant field with at least 60 percent marks and 8 years of teaching/industry experience (with at least 5 years at supervisory level)
● Masters level in the relevant field with at least percent marks and 5 years of teaching/industry experience
● PhD in the relevant field.
● Prime Minister Research Fellow
B. Those applying with only teaching experience must have:
● Taught the subjects (they are applying for) at a reputed institution/University for two or more years.
● Received good to excellent feedback in the courses taught by them (will be asked to provide proof of feedback received)
● The applicant must be committed to the experiential method of learning and teaching. Evidence of the same may be expected to be furnished by the applicant.
C. For those applying with industry experience
● The applicant must have worked for at least three years in the field related to the course subject
● The applicant must have demonstrated exceptional skill in at least one area related to the course Relevant experience before the degree would also be counted towards experience. Degrees obtained only from UGC and AICTE recognized colleges will be accepted. Degrees obtained from renowned foreign institutions will also be accepted.
● Taught in NAAC accredited institutions or the institutes ranked in top 100 in NIRF rankings.
● Preference will be given to the candidates staying in Delhi/NCR
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
An honorarium of 37,500/- INR (No separate Traveling Allowance will be paid) per credit will be paid to the faculty. Each credit is counted as, on an average 22 hours of student contact (the number of contact hours per credit may vary depending on whether the course is only theory, both theory and practice, and only practice). The faculty will be responsible for (i) design of the classroom content (ii) delivery of the lectures and practicals and (iii) continuous assessment required in the course including mid-semester and end-semester examinations.. The amount would be disbursed only after the assessment of the students is finalized by the faculty and submitted to the office. The classes may be conducted both at University Campus and Industrial premises as per requirement of the course. Also the classes may be partly online and partly face-to-face.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Dwarka, New Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants residing anywhere in the world are encouraged to apply.
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be a distinct plus.
- Applicants should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria.
- All qualifications must be from recognized Board/Universities/Institutes. The applicants who have obtained qualifications from any Board/University/Institution declared fake or not recognized by respective regulatory bodies shall not be eligible.
- Concealment of facts or supply of wrong information will result in cancellation of candidature at any time. In addition the candidate will face legal action.
- If a candidate is found ineligible at any stage of selection/norms his/her candidature will be summarily canceled.
- The prescribed essential qualifications and experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle any applicant for empanelment. The applications may be short-listed on the basis as deemed appropriate by the Competent Authority.
- University reserves the right not to empanel the post advertised without assigning any reason.
- The applicants are advised to keep on visiting the website of the University for related updates including any corrigendum/addendum. Both rejections and acceptance will not be shared in the public domain
- Candidates are requested to apply on the following link: https://dseu.ac.in/work-with-us/
- For any queries- please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 18th March 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching positions (Guest Faculty )
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org