Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences, was founded with the noble vision to raise professionals and leaders of high academic calibre and unblemished character, nurtured with a strong motivation and commitment to serve humanity. The institution is the fulfillment of the vision of its founders Late Dr. D. G. S. Dhinakaran and the present Chancellor Dr. Paul Dhinakaran. Established in 1986 as an Engineering College, it was granted an autonomous status in 1999 and declared Deemed-to-be University by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in recognition of its academic excellence by the Ministry of Human Resources Development under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 vide notification no 9-3-2000-U3 dated 23.6.2004 of the Government of India. Accredited by NAAC, the institution offers a wide array of Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Degree programmes in various branches of Engineering, Biotechnology, Food processing and Agricultural Sciences. From a humble beginning of 180 students, the institution has rapidly grown to 8491 students and 452 faculty representing 18 academic departments.
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences Invites Application for the Positions of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Librarian / Deputy Librarian/ Director / Head Recruitment 2022
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Librarian / Deputy Librarian
- Director (Branding and Promotion)
- Head (Research)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Civil Engineering [Structural | Environmental | Geotechnical | Construction Management | Transportation]
- Aerospace Engineering [Space Dynamics | Computational Fluid Dynamics] Robotics Engineering [Robot Operating System]
- Biomedical Engineering [Biosignal Processing | Medical Instrumentation | Healthcare Embedded Systems]
- CSE [Augmented Reality | Virtual Reality | Cyber Security | Game Development | Android / IOS Development | Algorithm | Edge Computing | Quantum Computing]
- Biotechnology [Bioinformatics | Computational Biology | Chemical Engineering | Bioprocess Engineering]
- Food Processing & Engineering [Food Technology | Food Packaging Technology | Food Quality Testing | Post Harvest Technology / Engineering | Agricultural Processing & Food Engineering]
- Agriculture [Agronomy | Plant Breeding & Genetics | Horticulture | Agricultural Statistics | Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry]
- Food Science and Technology [Food Science | Food Science & Nutrition | Nutrition & Dietetics]
- Forensic Science | Forensic Chemistry | Clinical Psychology | Digital Sciences [Artificial Intelligence | Data Science] Criminology [Law | Research Methodology] / M.B.A. [Business Analytics | Logistics & Supply Chain Management] Commerce [International Business | Business Analytics] / Visual Communication [Multimedia & Animation | Audio Production | Video Production]
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Engineering Essential: Ph.D. Degree with first class in B.E. / B.Tech. & M.E. / M.Tech. in the appropriate branch of Engineering & Technology.
- Agriculture Essential: Ph.D. Degree with first class in B.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture) & M.Sc. in the appropriate branch / B.V.Sc. & A.H. and M.V.Sc.
- Food Science and Technology Essential: Ph.D. Degree with first class in B.Sc. & M.Sc. specialized in Food Science & Nutrition / Food Biochemistry / Food chemistry / Food Technology / Food Science & Nutrition.
- Forensic Science Essential: First class in their Master’s Degree with Ph.D. and considerable teaching / research / industry experience with NET / SLET qualification.
- Professor – A minimum of 15 years of experience in teaching / industry / research as evidenced by research papers in reputed journals / patents of which at least 5 years should be in teaching at the level of Professor.
- (Retired Professors can also apply).
- Associate Professor – A minimum of 12 years of experience in teaching / industry / research as evidenced by research papers in reputed journals / patents.
- Assistant Professor – A minimum of 5 years of experience in teaching / industry / research as evidenced by research papers in reputed journals / patents.
Librarian / Deputy Librarian
Ph.D. Degree with Masters in Library science / Information science / documentation / archives & manuscript keeping and a good academic record with at least 8 to 12 years of work experience as Assistant Librarian with Level 10 or a higher position at a University or reputed Institute Library. Experience of ICT application and innovation in library services, Management of E-resources campus wide access and scholarly publications.
Director (Branding and Promotion)
Senior tech-person having rich experience in content development and communication systems and skills to promote the Institution through advertising, print and social media.
Senior professional with proven track record of liaisoning with Government research funding agencies and capable of coordinating with academic departments in preparing major research proposals. Has an excellent track record of setting up international joint research collaborations.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 15.03.2022.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching positions (Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Librarian / Deputy Librarian/ Director / Head)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org