Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
DES’ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH – TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
IMDR a leading Management Institute in Pune was established in 1974 as a constituent unit of the Deccan Education Society. It took over the MBA programme of the MBA Center of the University of Pune and the DBM programme, run in the BMCC (a sister institution) since 1968. Affiliated to the University of Pune, the IMDR was also a recognised centre for research leading to Ph.D. In 1977, the IMDR became an autonomous institution by voluntarily delinking from the University of Pune. Since then it has carried on its activities, independent of the University or other statutory bodies. The rationale of this step was stated in these words: “…to make our teaching programmes, methods of teaching and examination more comprehensive, more flexible and more result-oriented.
DES’ Institute of Management Development and Research Pune, Maharashtra Invites Application for the Teaching Faculty Positions of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from the candidates fulfilling the necessary qualifications and other conditions as prescribed by the A1CTE for the posts of Assistant Professor and Associate Professor in D. E. Society’s Institute of Management Development and Research (IMDR), Pune.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
Assistant Professor Preferred Specialization -Business Analytics, Finance, International Trade, Operations and Supply Chain, Entrepreneurship Good Communication Skills, Ability to work in a team, Goal Orientation. Curriculum Designing, Teaching Pedagogy, and Assessments as per AICTE requirements for management programs. Handle end to end Admission Process
Associate Professor Preferred Specialization -Business Analytics, International Trade, Operations and Supply Chain, Entrepreneurship, General Management Good Communication Skills, Ability to work in a team, Goal Orientation. Curriculum Designing, Teaching Pedagogy, and Assessments as per AICTE requirements for management programs. Handle end to end Internship / Placement Process
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Under-graduate Degree in any discipline and postgraduate degree with first class or equivalent in -Business Administration /MBA/PGDM/ CA / CWA/ M. Com.
• Two years of professional experience after acquiring Postgraduate Degree.
Under-graduate Degree in any discipline and postgraduate degree with first class or equivalent in -Business Administration /MBA/PGDM
Ph.D. degree in the relevant field
At least total 06 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals._
Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching / research I industry out of which at least 2 years shall be Post Ph.D. experience.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Find More Opportunities
There are 28 states and 6 union territories available in India. Each state is providing job opportunities for job seekers in various educational institutions.
facultytick.com is a India’s Top Job Portal for all Government and Private Sector Jobs Providing you the information regarding the updates of Latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs from every states. Every year, newer vacancies are released in the state and central government to give opportunities. Find out what it’s like to build your career at all state and get connected to our latest job opportunities and events.
📝 HOW TO APPLY
1) The Online Application Form for the above posts is available on https://www.despune.org/careers/. Application Fees of Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred) is payable Online at the time of submitting application online.
2) The posts mentioned in the advertisement arc permanently Non Grant in nature.
3) The candidate should fill in the Online Application with utmost care. Discrepancy if any, arising in future regarding the information in submitted application will be sole responsibility of the candidate.
4) Candidates must provide their own correct Postal Address and Mobile Number (preferably What’s App No.) in their application for easy communication.
5) Candidates should not forward their resume and application to any other E-mail address of the Institute or Deccan Education Society, Pune. Only the Online Applications will be considered.
6) Decision of the Society / Institute shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained regarding the scrutiny of applications / short listed candidates list.
7) The services of the selected candidates for above mentioned posts are transferable to any other non grant units of the Society in case of administrative necessity.
8) The last date of application is March 15, 2022. till 5.30 p.m. The online application facility will be closed that.
9) Short-listed candidates will be informed and invited to participate in an online/offline interview process.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before March 15, 2022. till 5.30 p.m
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📧 ONLINE APPLICATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
(91) (020) 67656104, 91-20-67656105, 9527148086 (M)
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
DES’ Institute of Management Development and Research, IMDR, DES Campus, Agarkar Rd, Deccan Gymkhana, Pune, Maharashtra 411004,INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
DES’ Institute of Management Development and Research invites applications from eligible candidates for the Teaching Faculty positions (Assistant Professor and Associate Professor)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org