Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Pailan College of Management and Technology is situated in Kolkata in West Bengal state of India. Pailan College of Management and Technology, commonly known as PCMT, is a self-finance engineering college located in Kolkata, West Bengal. The institute offer both undergraduate and postgraduate degrees including Diploma in Engineering, B.Tech, MCA, BCA, MBA.
Pailan College of Management and Technology Invites Application for the Positions of Associate Professor / Assistant Professor / Admission Manager / Accountant / Marketing Executive / Front Office Executive / Telecaller/ Librarian Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from interested candidates with good academic record, excellent communication skills for following positions :-
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
- Admission Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Front Office Executive
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Associate Professor / Assistant Professor for Hospital Management
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Associate Professor / Assistant Professor for Hospital Management: 1st class Master’s Degree in Hospital Management with 3-5 yrs teaching exp. Ph.D with 5 Yrs exp. having adequate administrative exp. is essential for Associate Professor.
- Admission Manager : Graduate /Masters from any recognized University with English medium background having 8 yrs relevant experience in any academic organization.
- Accountant : Post Graduate from any recognized University in accountancy having 8-10 years experience in IT, PF, ESI & GST work.
- Marketing Executive : Graduate /Masters from any recognized University with English medium background having 3 yrs relevant experience in any academic organization.
- Front Office Executive : Graduate from any recognized University with English medium background having 3 yrs relevant experience with good communication skills.
- Telecaller: Graduate from any recognized University with English medium background having 5 yrs relevant experience with good communication skills.
- Librarian: Post Graduate/M. Lib. Minimum 3 years of experience.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
₹ Pay Scale : As per AICTE / Institute norms. Higher salary be considered for deserving candidates having higher qualifications and experience.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kolkata, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply within 10 days by email ID: email@example.com & by speed post.
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 10 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com