Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement:
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Gondwana University has been conceived and formed with a foresighted view to cater the aspirations of the economically so also socio-culturally backward districts of Gadchiroli and Chandrapur. Though the network of Governmental agencies have been constantly trying to execute the state welfare policies of an all inclusive development, the resultant progress has been sluggish compared to other areas of the state. This lag has created a host of socio-political tensions and problems as is seen in the rise of Naxalites violence. Though a speedy all inclusive growth is a right answer to all this it cannot be achieved without apt vision and well-tailored methodology. The formation of a new university is therefore a right step in the direction.The compiled data on overall life of the domain of the university indicates that it has area specific problems like age old poverty, prejudices followed from static mind-sets, directionlessness emerging from traditional ignorance ete. The cumulative effect of all this is a deep chasm between the local populace and the rest of the mainstream society. In brief turning problems in to opportunities forms the real syllabi of the new university.
Gondwana University Gadchiroli, Maharashtra Invites Application for the Non Teaching Positions of Registrar and Director Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following Registrar and Director post(s) on the establishment of the Gondwana University, Gadchiroli.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Director, Knowledge Resource Center
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For the above post(s), prescribed fees, required educational qualifications, experience and the conditions etc. is available on the University website www.unigug.ac.in under the Recruitment tab.
1) A Masters degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale (05% relaxation in Masters Degree for SC/ST & Departmental candidates) A relaxation of 05% from 55% to 50% of marks is permissible to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have passed their Masters Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
2) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with eight years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration.
Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of Higher Education
15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
1) A Master’s Degree in Library Science /Information Science / Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in point-scale, wherever grading system is followed;
2) At least ten years as a Librarian at any level in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant / Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years’ experience as a College Librarian;
3) Evidence of innovative library service, including the integration of ICT in a library; and
4) A Ph.D. Degree in Library Science/ Information science/ Documentation Science/Archives and manuscript-keeping.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Registrar Rs. 1,31,100 -2,16,600
- Director, Knowledge Resource Center Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Print out of application form on A4 size paper in 10 copies with necessary attested documents and demand draft in favour of The Finance and Account Officer, Gondwana University, Gadchiroli payable at Gadchiroli or Cash Receipt of University of Rs. 1000/- (Non Refundable) should accompany the application form.
The complete application form should be submitted in an envelope superscripted “Application for the post of Registrar” so as to reach the same to following address on or before 21.03.2022
Pin 442605 (Maharashtra State)
Application submission period will be from 22/02/2022 to 21/03/2022 upto 5.30 P.M.
For any queries contact: 07132-223104.
Finding the Latest Academic and Non Academic Jobs for your career.
Academic Jobs aspirants get latest Government Job updates from Central Government, State Government and Private Institutions Job Updates Notification.
facultytick.com Here you can search and apply for latest Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs in India.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 21/03/2022 upto 5.30 P.M.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
Looking for the most up-to-date Teaching Faculty and Non Teaching Job vacancies in INDIA
List of Teaching and Non Teaching career options in India. The job opportunities sections of newspapers and employment websites advertise thousands of positions all over INDIA.
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Gondwana University invites applications from eligible candidates for the Non Teaching positions (Registrar and Director)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching Faculty Jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Non Teaching Positions Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, Join our mailing list to stay in the loop to stay informed, for free.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com