Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 10-02-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Established on October 1, 1933 as University Department of Chemical Technology (popularly called UDCT) of the University of Bombay (now Mumbai), with the noble intention of advancing India’s knowledge reserves in chemical science and technology, the Institute has grown to become a premier (deemed) university devoted to education, training, research and industrial collaboration in chemical engineering, chemical technology, applied chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology and bio-processing.ICT’s contribution to wealth creation must be one of the best amongst the branded institutes. The institute has been developing technologies which are consistently being commercialized. An illustration to such effect is technology for hydrogen production by water splitting. The technology has been successfully scaled up to pilot scale and transferred for commercial deployment to ONGC. The technology has been granted patents in Korea, Japan, USA, Canada and China.
Applications are invited in the prescribed form available on the Institute website www.ictmumbai.edu.in for the following faculty positions to be filled at ICT-IOC Odisha off-Campus, Bhubaneswar. The online application form can be submitted from February 14 2022 to February 28, 2022.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Associate Professor in Chemical Engineering
- Associate Professor in Fibre Science and Technology
- Associate Professor in Food Engineering and Technology
- Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Associate Professor in Energy Engineering
- Associate Professor in Materials and Polymer Engineering
- Associate Professor in Petrochemical Engineering
- Associate Professor in Chemistry
- Assistant Professor in Chemical Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Electrical / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Fibre Science and Technology
- Assistant Professor in Food Engineering and Technology
- Assistant Professor in Pharmaceutical Technology
- Assistant Professor in Energy Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Materials and Polymer Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Petrochemical Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Communication skill and Humanity
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
• Equivalent qualification for the faculty positions for various positions : Click Here
Associate Professor in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Science –
Qualification and Experience –
a. PhD. preceded by UG /PG degree in the relevant branch of engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Sciences in First class or equivalent CGPA score at cither of the level.
b. Minimum cumulative experience of 8 years in Academics / Research / Industry gained after acquiring Bachelor’s Degree, out of which at least 3 years must be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent grade in Research / Industry.
c. Should have published minimum 10 research papers after Ph.D. in SCI/Scopus indexed journals with cumulative impact factor of 25 as per Thomson Reuters reports.
have independent involvement of atleast 3 years related to quality upgradation/ quality assurance with national level certification in the field of related industrial production processes.
d. Should have guided at least 1 Ph.D. students in the relevant field.
should have ample documentary evidence of involvement in project implementation or works as industry expert / external examination / research project reviewer with academic institutes of repute at Masters / Ph.D. level atleast 2 years and have working experience in the implementation of commercialization process of developed technologies at the Industrial level.
Assistant Professor Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Science / Communication Skills –
a. Ph.D. preceded by UG / PG degree in the relevant branch of engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Sciences in First class or equivalent CGPA score at either of the level.
Should have published minimum 3 research papers in SCI / Scopus Indexed journals.
*Thc condition of research papers and impact factor shall not be mandatory for appointments in Communication Skills.
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Assistant Professor Pay Band – Level-10, Entry pay-Rs. 57700/-
- Associate Professor Pay Band – Level-13 A1, Entry pay-1,31,400/-
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Link for Online application form Apply Online for faculty recruitment at IOC Odisha 2022-2023 shall be activated on the ICT website www.ictmumbai.cdu.in from 14th February to 28th February, 2022. The Candidates are required to submit online application form along with supporting documents on or before 28th February, 2022.
The technical queries should be submitted on firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further enquiry’ candidates may contact –
- Sonal P. Dhatrak, MIS Executive – M: 8591300442
- Nagesh Asltawar, System Executive – M: 9623822528
The application fee of Rs. 1000/- (for General Category) and Rs. 500/- (for candidates belonging to reserved categories), shall be paid online while submitting the form.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for application Submission is 28th February, 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📩 ONLINE APPLICATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Institute of Chemical Technology invites online applications from eligible candidates for Teaching Faculty positions
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.