Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2022 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 04-02-2022
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💺 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers over 50 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. Masters’ programmes are offered in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas of Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Management, Labour Studies and Habitat Studies. TISS is a research university with M. Phil. and Ph. D. programme and basic and applied research in a range of areas. A high degree of freedom and autonomy shape the positive work ethos and creativity in the Institute facilitating strong linkages between education, research, field action and Dissemination. The Institute provides significant space and resources for basic and policy research; and has research collaboration with some of the best universities and institutions across all continents. TISS offers a very challenging but fulfilling academic environment and opportunity to scholars committed to creating a just society through education, generation of knowledge and field action, and invites interested scholars in Social Sciences and allied disciplines located within and outside India to apply for faculty positions in its schools and centres.
The Hyderabad Campus of the institute is currently looking for bright candidates to work with the Computer Centre and thereby to strengthen the IT infrastructure.
Online applications are invited for the post of System Administrator to be filled on contract basis for a period of one year.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- System Administrator
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) or B.E./ B.Tech. (Computer science/ IT) with minimum of 55% aggregate marks with certification in RHEL/CCNA
- Experience in managing Desktop, Laptop, Printer working with free and open source software (Windows, Linux and Mac).
- Experience in working with different application program with voice and video (Sykpe, WebEx, Zoom).
- Experience in working with any of the GNU/Linux distributions like Redhat, Debian, CentOS practical for updating patches etc.,
- Experience in upgrading the browser and understand the browser features to support.
- Ability to manage remote management tools to support for the systems which are for remote working environment.
- Working with Ticketing & IT Inventory System for maintaining the calls and equipment.
- Managing the networking switches, routing, IP address as part of system administration skills.
- Managing and configuring the centralised network printer and managing CCTV system.
- A proven track record of working with organisation management in developing and implementing IT strategy and plans)
Relevant Work Experience: 2 years or more
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Salary: Rs. 35,000 per month (consolidated pay)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Hyderabad Campus, Telangana
📝 HOW TO APPLY
a. Candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply Now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute website www.tiss.edu.
b. Candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.
c. Short-listed candidates will be informed over e-mail and/or mobile phone to appear for the interview to be conducted at TISS, Hyderabad or through an online platform.
Note: The selected candidate has to join within 15 days of the selection
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date of Filling of Online Applications: 15th February, 2022
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Advertisement for the post of System Administrator
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.